Overstock.com shipped me the lamp quickly but it was another customer's returned product that was sent back to overstock.com 2 months prior. It did not work but beyond that I hope this is not happening to other overstock.com customers. Just from a point of protecting customer's personal information the package included return number, customer's name, address, phone number, etc. Very unprofessional and lack of the basics you would expect from a large company like overstock.com.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lamp did not work
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
I love this lamp; I bought two, one for each of my sons going to college. It is basic, strong, and easy to use. We looked around for a long time before finding this and we're glad we did. When my sister saw mine, she asked me for the information so she could order one too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is great - very cool
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The lamp is well make and very easy to use
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the lamp was precise
This is a very practical lamp giving even and good light for a working area of our convenience. The compact fluorescent bulb was broken during delivery and was replaced immediately by overstock.com. Fortunately I had saved the shipping boxes and all contents because once the bulb and I read the installation directions, I knew to look for the transparent "anti-reflective lens" snap on bulb cover. Sure enough, there it was in one of the plastic packets I could easily have thrown away without ever seeing or feeling the bulb inside.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent light with flexible arm, utilitarian look
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes