I had ordered my daughter a set for her birthday. When I received them and looked them over I fell in love with them myself and had to order me some too. My daughter loves them also. Not only are they the easiest pans to cook in, they also clean-up easy. Great stuff. Thanks!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Almost exact.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is super. I compair this to what I already have. I just love it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I specifically ordered this set for the "dishwasher safe" feature in the product description and the reasonable price. When I unloaded them from their first dishwashing cycle, the inner non-stick surface was peeling on several pieces. I packed them up and sent them back immediately for a full refund....luckily Overstock.com came through for me there! Am going to try the Rachael Ray dishwasher-safe set when I save up a little more money.
I can't say the quality is excellent because I have only used the pots a couple times. They look great and I love the color. I cooked oatmeal in the large pot and it didn't stick and cleaned up very easily. I used the small frying pan to cook some protein pancakes and did not use any oil. The pancakes didn't stick at first then they started to stick but when I lower the heat to medium they stopped sticking and worked great and cleaned up easily as well. A friend bought this brand because consumer reports recommended them for the value and I agree the price is great for the quality and quantity of pans that you get. So far I love my news pots.
I was very disappointed in the cookware, the interior surface starting peeling and flaking off after on month of use. I was unale to speak with a human when I called to access the warranty, instead I was instructed to ship the items back at my expense. I would not recommend this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor. the interior of the cookware started peeling off and flaking into the pan after one month of light use. The warranty requires me to mail the cookware, at my expense.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? inaccurate, poor quality
I have had the set over a year, and find that food is sticking, especially scrambled eggs and meats, even though I have used cooking sprays. I love the set, even purchased the griddle separately, but don't understand the food sticking. I have washed carefully and used the proper utensils.Of course, I don't have th guaranty or even remember what it said....but for all the money I spent including the purchase of the griddle, I expected it to be holding up better than this.....very disappointing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I had purchased the dark rust orange color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to chip a bit on the outside, and food does stick after a while in the frying pans