I received these curtains today, Solid Faux Silk Taffeta Mediterranean 84-inch Curtain Panel. I am comparing them to the pictures on the website, and I am saying to myself these curtains do not look blue at all. They are green. The description on plastic bag matches the website. So I know I was shipped the correct item. If you want to see the accurate color of these curtains, search for curtain item number 13928878 (Peacock Vintage Faux Textured Dupioni Silk 84-inch Curtain Panel). This is a truer representation of their actual color. If you are looking for a green hue, these curtains are for you. If you are looking for blue curtains, keep looking. I found two options. Item 11899685 (Signature Winter Blue Textured Silk 84-inch Curtain Panel), which I will order next, and item 14094950 (Solid Faux Silk Taffeta Navy Blue 84-inch Curtain Panel), which I think might be too dark blue for my needs. However, it looks definitely blue and not green or gray. I hope this helps you save time and money.
This panel really is gorgeous. The fabric is heavy, has a good sheen to it, and looks very expensive. However, when the light shines through it, it's definitely has a lot of green in it, while in the picture it looks very blue.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is more green in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty good
I ordered these curtains and was SOOOOO sad that they didn't work with my decor. I thought they were a very blue teal .Turns out; they are the green-blue kind of teal. The color is lovely, but green just doesn't work with the paint color. The curtains are darker than they appear, but don't be confused, the color is very rich. They just have bright, white lights on them. I have the typical incandescent lights (more yellow) and that seams to really bring out the green. I'd say, under my lighting, they are 50% blue and %50 green. I would have given them 5 stars if they were the bright blue I imagined. I had to send them back...so very sad about that.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The picture doesn't show how green they are
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great! The quality is better than all of the stores I've been to. I wanted a rich looking curtain at a fraction of the price. There is a flannel lining, as well as a cotton lining.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is as described
If you are looking for a brighter shade of blue, you will be disappointed. In natural light these curtains are a dark blue. If you shine a bright light right on it, then they get closer to the color online. The color online is a world apart from the color in person.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Waaaaaay off.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Everything was good but the color.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The color is way off.
I was looking for the drapes in peacock blue color for quite a while. I found some that had peacock feathers print, but never solid ones. When i saw them here i was not sure at first that the color will match with my dinning room, but decided to order them anyway and i'm happy that i did! They were a perfect match! Very satisfied! Quality is great! p.s.They are pretty heavy, so if your drapery rod is thin, that can be a problem.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is peacock blue. Same as on the picture, vibrant and beautiful.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
These are higher quality, well-made drapes for the price. My only issue is that they are a bit shiny for my liking, but I have decided to keep them anyway and use them in my master bedroom for a touch of "hollywood glam." If you are put off by the sheen, I suggest ordering a higher priced, real silk drape.
Amazing! My living room is magazine ready! Love the color...teal and brown are a perfect match for me. If you want perfect rich looking blue curtains, buy these. I get so many compliments on my curtains...its amazing. Their also the "in color" so they are very easy to match up with throw pillows and decor! Buy these!! You won't regret it...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a little darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent and heavy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
I ordered these in the peacock blue and they are very beautiful. Very shiny but believable. The material is a good thickness. It's lined, which adds to the good 'heaviness' of the look. The lining is ivory though, so a tie back is tricky because it may show, but mine just hang for a color accent and I'm very pleased with them.
I bought these last year for my bedroom and I have been so pleased. I love, love the color so I bought some more for my dinning area earlier this year to cover a glass sliding door. They are lined and heavy and they really help keep out the cold and the heat. They look more expensive than they are. The quality was very good. They are slightly off at the bottom, but I still give them 5 stars. The only down side is you have to dry clean them.
I was looking for a true blue teal...a little darker blue teal. And this is what they are. I sent back several before these because they were too light or too green teal. If you want a teal blue panel and a great feel to the fabric...order these!. I'm not sure about the "green" color comments...mine are teal blue NOT teal green. Love them!