These are really nice for the price. The faux silk dupioni is beautiful with horizontal fabric texture you can see especially when there is light behind the drape. There is a felt interlining in between the faux silk and the backing, which is a wonderfully soft white cotton. They have a nice silk sheen without being too shiny. These drapes have weights in the bottom corners to help them hang evenly. I ironed them by hand directly on the front surface, and they pressed out great. I started out with a low setting (no steam) but eventually raised the iron temp to the wool setting, and they were just fine. These have a pole pocket as well as 7 fabric tabs sewn onto the header. If you use the tabs, the rod will be hidden behind the header, and I would recommend a thin rod so they will glide more smoothly. I used drapery pins and rings to hang mine for a more elegant look and for ease of opening. The fabric was so strong that I just pinned directly through the back layer of the header. I can't stop looking at them. Very happy with this purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Might be slightly more cream, definitely off-white.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality materials and workmanship
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
The panels have a great texture and luxury about them. The interlining and lining do not make them stiff -- they hanged nicely. I am returning because the silvery grey color had a green undertone to it which was very noticeable especially when the sun showed thru. Clashed with grey walls.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The panels have a green undertone. Clashed with grey walls.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate except for the color
nicely lined and cotton thermal layer. these drapes have hidden tabs on the back for sliding on any sized rod for a clean contemporary look. Color is a pink-toned off white. (does not have Ivory's grey tone, bone's neutral or cream's yellow tones)
We bought 4 panels of the 120" length. In natural light, they are a true cream/off-white color. Under artificial lighting (regular indoor bulbs), they tend to have a slight peachy undertone. That would be my only complaint really. They ironed out very nicely and I like how they are double-lined. Since they're a light color, they do not block out light. They are not blackout panels!
These panels are beautiful. This is my very first time purchasing ready made curtains. I have always bought fabric and lining and made my own. these are a very affordable option for the silk look without breaking the budget. I purchased 4-108" panels in the ivory and hung them at the base of the crown molding so they are floor to ceiling in length. Long elegant and hang perfectly. The lining is white and they are weighted.The have the look and feel of real duponi silk.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect cream ivory color has the feel of real silk
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. these panels are beautiful. This is my very first time purchasing ready made curtains. I have always bought fabric and lining and made my own. these are a very affordable option for the silk look without breaking the budget. I purchased 4-108" panels in the ivory and hung them at the base of the crown molding so they are floor to ceiling in length. Long elegant and hang perfectly. The linging is white and they are weighted.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
These panels are great quality and an even better price. They really dress the room up. I had noticed the color listed as a green grey or blue grey in other reviews. I find them to be true to the picture. A true silver grey with maybe a slight blue grey tint. We puddled ours a few inches for a more dramatic effect which is often done with silk drapes.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality. One of the panels had an oil stain so returned one but overstock was great about sending another one asap
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Great looking curtains. They look good and hang well as they are lined and have weights in the bottom. I ordered the off-white but have since ordered some more in the grey for the guest room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Almost the same - the curtains are a little more ivory in color in real life (as opposed to white).
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
I have sky high ceilings in a old (and run down) NYC apartment with mostly exposed brick. I wanted to soften the space and create a really luxurious vibe to counteract all of the poor permanent design choices my landlord had made over the past 100 years. I spent a good few days researching my options and needed that 120" length. I bought four of these panels for my windows and I cannot begin to describe how absolutely stunning they look. I feel like i'm in a boutique hotel. They are THICK and luxurious and billow beautifully. I wish I could supply a photograph. They look just as good if not better than the ones I saw in ******** ****. And at under $$$ shipped for 4 panels, I could not be more pleased. These look like I spent $$$$+... I am completely in love, you will not find better than these!!!
I cannot believe I didn't review this before. These curtains look like silk and hang just beautifully. Lined and weighted. My daughter gasped when she saw them up, they are just lovely. I have them slightly billowy on the floor. A great buy!!!
I purchased these drapes for our semi-formal living / family room. They are very heavy and will look great on a wooden rod. They are lined and have a slight sheen to them. Excellent value for the price considering how expensive long lined drapes are elsewhere.
I'm very happy with my purchase. I bought 6 panels in off-white. The color is is perfect, just a little creamy without being too yellow or too beige. I also love that they have the classic rod pocket for hanging. I was intentionally avoiding grommet tops or tab tops as my taste is more sophisticated than trendy. You have to look very closely and touch them to realize they're not real silk. While these are not meant to be black-out curtains, the lining does add an extra layer that mutes sunlight to a soft glow. The weights at the bottom of the curtains also help the drapes hang well and add to the overall feeling of quality. The one piece of advice that I would give is to make sure to use a sturdy curtain rod. These curtains are heavier than I expected. I have 4 panels hanging across sliding glass doors in my living room and the rod is sagging a bit in the middle so I'll have to replace it with one that's more substantial.
These panels were very well made. I was unsure if they would look like cheap faux silk, but they really look good. My problem is with the color. I should have read all the reviews because several pages down someone said they have a pinkish peachy tone and they were right! If you don't get bright light and are not particular about matching something they would be fine. I have a lot of off white and the cast really bothered me. Unfortunately they have to go back.