The Panini Maker arrived in a timely fashion. It was well packed. As pictured, one would think you could make a similar sandwich, but you cannot. I thought the maker would close all the way sealing in the ingredients of the sandwich, but it does not. You have to use fairly thin slices of bread and even with those you cannot close the maker. It does toast the bread well and heat the sandwich ingredients through in about five minutes after pre heating. There are no indentations in the heating plates so you don't get that "grilled" look. It does clean up easily. For the price,if you don't want to bother using a frying pan and spatula to press down the sandwich, it's fine.
I hate this because it seems you can not out any more than a slice of cheese in it. It only takes a very thin sandwich.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is very well built and rugged.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site described it well
Item was a gift but the person really liked it and said it worked great. I received it in time for the holidays so no complaints here. Would definitely recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? picture matched what I received
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Item was a gift and the person really liked it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was accurate