This steamer is awesome. Firstly, it is very practical. I encountered steamers that have containers that are always the same standard sizes which are not overly large in length or width. The only way to compensate this is by letting you stack up the racks. With this steamer, it is a very decent size so at least you can put more stuff into the containers. Also the containers are BPA-free plastic and the steamer is very easy to use. I gave this to my mom and she loves it and I plan to give this to other folks as well. I would certainly recommend this to anyone who wants a steamer.
This is indeed a large steamer and works great. The plastic trays are BPE free - very important when steaming. The only flaw is there is no bell/ring when time is up - it just automatically stops with no sound. Use it almost everyday - steams perfectly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
This steamer is a no-brainer. I love the dual layers because it saves time and I now appreciate the display not being digital because it's one less mechanism to fail. Initially I wanted a digital display, but decided to try this one out. It does what it needs to do: steam! We use for for veggies, crab legs and sometimes chicken breast. So far so good.
I actually bought this for a business purpose but use steamers at home for food preparation and I have not come across one this size. I was able to double stack in both compartments, which doubled my typical cooking time but the results were perfect.
When I cook vegtable with steam cooker its tase is different I like it try it once
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I like the harmony of color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. that's great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent