It's great lives up to Dyson name and more. I have a friend and three family members using it now and great if you have pets to.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I used this product on my carpets and was very pleased with the result.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this is a good quality product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on the money
I loved them but I haven't been able to find them since I first bought them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. smelled good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
For overall carpet freshening Zorb works the best sprinkle it around I use a carpet rake wait for it to dry it gets up pet hair dirt grime and leaves the rug looking better and smelling great! You wouldn't believ how much more pet hair it gets up when you use it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Didn't apply
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXCELLENT!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Good!
I have to admit I was a skeptic when I purchased this product, but at the price I couldn't pass it up. It was the name "dyson" that grabbed my attention initially, and I was not disappointed. This product really works, it helped clean up and freshen the carpet in my master bedroom. I have a couple of little dogs that have no respect for carpet and this product made their little dog smells disappear. I recommend this product and will purchase it again!
This stuff is amazing. I used it on a commonly dirty section of my eggshell colored carpet and it really cleaned it up nice. It's really easy to use and you get a large amount in one bag. I probably wouldn't use it for an all over clean just because it would take alot of the powder and alot of extra time , but for traffic areas and such it is better than anything else I've ever used.
I own a Rottweiler that stays in the house. He has his own bedroom. He has his own spot in the living room to lay and watch TV. The carpet powder takes the odor right out of the carpet. I use a broom to rub the powder in which also fluffs the carpet up. If you own pets, I recommend this.
I almost did not buy Dyson's Zorb when I bought the Dyson vacuum, but I am certainly glad I did. It is a slightly damp product which resembles fine sawdust, and it's lots of fun to spread and rub into the carpet. After vacuuming it up, there is a clean and fresh smell -- very natural with no chemical edge to it at all. Definitely recommend it as an add-on when you pick up the Dyson vacuum.
We loved this product. We simply sprinkled it onto our carpets as instructed per the directions. We worked it into the carpet and then waited a half our before vacuuming our carpets. The results were amazing. The Dyson Zorb Carpet Maintenance Powder not only made our carpets look brighter and cleaner than regular vacuuming alone, but it also cut down on the amount of fugitive dust when emptying the canister on the vacuum cleaner. We will definitely continue to purchase this product.
This product is wonderful. I thought at first that I was crazy to pay so much for a carpet powder, but it is well worth the price. We have 3 large dogs and after using it just once, there is no more "doggie" odor. I will used this product as long as I have dogs.