Best way to buy a dyson and adding text to meet 50 character minimum
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Didn't care, it's a vacum
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Couldn't even tell it was refurbished excellent condition. Wouldn't expect anything less. Cleans all my hardwood floors and the grooves too!! Extremely happy
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Precise
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Dyson vacuums are the best
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I bought the Dyson DC39 refurbished and have not had a single problem with it. I love this vacuum for my tile floors. It sucks up everything perfectly. I have two dogs and the hair does get stuck in the little bristles but you just pull it out and it will suck it right up. So much better than getting the dog hair stuck in the spinning reels of traditional vacuums. I also use this vacuum on my carpet, but I prefer my old ****** for that since I can have one vacuum for upstairs and one for downstairs. This vacuum also makes vacuuming carpet stairs much easier. I paid for the platinum protection that covers the vacuum for 2 years and it was a waste of money since it's been 5 months over 2 years and I've had no problem with the vacuum. I never pay for warranties and now I remember why. This vacuum was like new when it was delivered to me. It came with all the parts and I've bought a few more (pricey) attachments. Whenever this vacuum dies, I will definitely be buying another Dyson. Maybe even another refurbished one!
Strongest vacuum ever! Dyson is the best, however this design which is meant to roll around furniture better gets stuck and tips over a lot. I think I would get the small cordless version for general house cleaning, and keep this one for serious spring cleaning.
This vacuum is great. I love the canister, the portability, etc. However, if something get stuck (like a long string) and I have to pull it out, the rotating brush (down at the head) decides to stop turning, and you have to turn the vacuum completely off, and wait about 10 seconds before turning it back on, before the brush will rotate again.
This vacuum is only good on bare floors or tile. It does nothing for carpets. It was a total waste of money and now I am looking for another vacuum. It doesn't lose suction but it also doesn't have a beater brush that works on carpets. Most people need a vacuum because of the carpets in their home. It will work if you have indoor/outdoor carpets but nothing else. Don't buy it!!! Save your money. I t was a real disappointment and shouldn't have the Dyson name on it.
I was wary of refurbs, but you would never know it was refurbished from the looks of it! It was easy to set up. It's been easy to clean and operate, and it glides beautifully over our tile & hardwood floors! I love that the canister rolls right along behind me. It's also light to pick up when putting it away. I like the retractable cord as well. This vacuum has make vacuuming fun for me!!
Good product. Seems like new. Very happy with the quality of the vacuum.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, but still getting used to regulating the suction with the trigger. Very powerful when needed. Easy to use on stairs.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
It was a refurbished vacuum, but not a scratch on it. and it works perfectly and I saved over *** over the cost of it at ***
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. top quality, brand new not a scratch on it. and it works perfectly and I saved over $150.00 over the cost of it at Costco.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
BEST PURCHASE YET THIS YEAR! Do not hesitate to buy this vacuum refurbished! It came in perfect condition, and it works extremely well! I purposefully vacuumed my carpet before I used this vacuum, and I can't believe how much dirt, hair, and dust the Dyson picked up after I already vacuumed the carpet! I switched from a cheap upright to this Dyson canister and my back is thanking me for it! My favorite feature: the retractable cord! I never have to wind up the cord again! Go with the refurbished version! I saved over 200, and used my savings to purchase attachments. Best decision!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect!
I bought this vacuum so i wouldn't have to move my bed in order to vacuum under it and it works great. This is my first dyson and I'm very happy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
I own a DC39 Animal (New), and my mom kept borrowing it, so I decided to buy one for her. The Refurb arrived well packed, looks brand new, and comes with all the accessories as the New, except for some minor differences. The DC39 (New) Animal, that I previously bought, came with the "additional" upholstery "mini-turbine", the Refurb, did not. One minor detail, the HEPA filter IS removable on both the Refurb AND New units. It is removable, when you empty the canister, the center of the drum has a pull out, water-rinsable/cleaning filter. It is on my New DC39 Animal, and appears to ALSO be on the Refurbished DC39 Animal I purchased here. Considering the difference in price (from the New and a Refurbished), I guess you could afford the mini-turbine upholstery tool with the money you saved :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close Enough.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent! Just as good as brand new.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Close Enough.
I don't usually write reviews, but I consult them often before making a purchase and I think I have some valuable experiences that might save someone else from the situation I have found myself in. I bought this refurbished model after my Sebo of 10 years finally gave up the ghost. After 2 cats, 4 dogs, and four kids it had a right to die. I was very excited to order my first Dyson and after careful consideration and lots of research I decided on this refurbished model. It came on a Wednesday. unpacked it, hooked it up (very easy to do) and proceeded to vacuum the entire house. It worked AWESOME! I loved the suction, it was easy to drag around, seemed to do exactly what I needed it to do. We went out of town for a few days but when i got home that Sunday I got it out to vacuum again. I have lots of hardwood floors in my house with area rugs through out so the ability to turn the brush bar on an off from the handle is a must. I noticed this time, the second time I've used it ever, the brush bar was not turning off and on all the time when I pressed the button. I thought that was odd. A few days later I got it out to vacuum again. This is only the third time I have used it. This time the brush bar wouldn't turn off at all when I pressed the button. It just kept on spinning. I thought about it for a minute and decided to call Overstock. They were very helpful and apologetic. They immediately sent out a replacement, and a call tag for the old one. Good thing I kept the box! I packed it up and back it went. I received the replacement in a few days. I got the new one out and started to vacuum. It seemed to work just fine. A couple days later the vacuum came out again and it got it fired up and guess what?!?!?! Yup. The brush bar would stop when i pressed the button but now it wouldnt turn back on when I pressed it again. I had to turn the whole system off, you would hear it
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's purple. I had no issue with the color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Suction is awesome, it's the mechanics of the brush bar that I have issue with.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate. Looked like new right out of the box!