This product is performing in line with expectations. Its a solid hand vac, with excellent ergonomics. It has good suction, but contrary to whats claimed on the Dyson web site; DC34 has the highest suction of any other handheld - Its power is no better than the Black & Decker 18 volt hand vacs, which have just as good, if not better suction. The B&D design however, is not nearly as inspired. This unit charges quickly, empties easily and I enjoy using it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Favorably
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? A bit reaching with respect to how powerful this unit is...
Very lightweight, easy to use, great attachments, and charging is a breeze.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Typical Dyson--great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot-on!
light weight. good size dust cup and it was easy to empty. used on carpeted stairs with additional tools brought. suction very good. would recommend . excellent value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellant value for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This is an extremely powerful yet lightweight machine. I hate to clean because with 4 big dogs I think it's all I do. Yet this little thing makes keeping up with the hair a breeze.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
Opened and immediately cleaned my house! It was even pre-charged. Wonderful cordless and lightweight. Good suction and easy to clean.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? absolutely bright and new-looking even though refurbished
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. durable and comfortable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Great product...when charged last a long time. The only issue, hand gets tired holding the button when vacuum. Would like to be able to turn it on, and just hold while in use, rather than squeezing at the same time when operating. Otherwise, it has been worth the purchase, particularly since it is refurbished.
We have had this now for several months, and it is working great! I use it to pick up a lot of different things, and it hasn't failed, yet. Our 6 yr. old granddaughter also likes to go around and vacuum with it. Especially vacuuming what we call the "doggy dust bunnies". :)
I ordered and received a refurbished Dyson handheld vacuum. It arrived on time and in perfect condition in the original packaging. I'm very happy with the vacuum and use it almost daily. Not sure what I did without it to pick up pet hair.
Good handheld vacuum used to clean-up spills and pet hair. I find the handle awkward to hold, but do not for long periods of time, so not a big issue. I purchased the refurbised unit and have used for over a month with no issues. Would buy this vacuum again.
After reading some harsh reviews, I was hesitant to make the purchase. I did so understanding that it would only work for 6 minutes if I used it on high. We have three cats and there are always some small areas that need to be cleaned (from fur) or cat litter) every day. This unit does it quickly and easily. Usually when someone says that a product sucks, it is not a good thing. In this case it is a very good thing since suction is important in any type of vacuum. So far I have not needed to put it on high and, it has not run out of battery before finishing what I want to do.
The main problem with this handvac is the battery. Since the battery only runs the vac for a few minutes at a time, the only way to make sure it's ready for use is to keep it on its charger. That screws with the battery, and before you know it, the battery won't charge anymore. If you don't leave it on the charger, the battery drains. Replacing the battery with a new one just means going through the same thing over again. Works great, although too short a time, at first. I was lucky to get maybe 3 months of service before it stopped working.
Runs great. Refurbished it has a great charge/run time. Picks up dirt like its supposed to. It doesn't have a USB port so you can't charge it off your laptop, but, it comes with an AC adapter/charger so you can just plug it in the wall instead. The brush adapter tip is nice, good for furniture and cleaning up the trail of cheerios that trails behind the 1-year old. I like it. Dyson's charge a bit more for their name than I would like, I wouldn't have paid full price, but between the wife asking for one and the cost of refurbished unit, I'm reasonably happy at the overall value.