The Dyson works exactly like new. It had a few scratches on it and didn't look new from the factory but it works perfectly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I am very pleased with my new vacuum. It is easy to manage has great suction and best of all, I dont need to keep purchasing vacuum cleaner bags.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I was not sure about the refurbished model.. but after reading all the reviews ... i decided to get a refurbished one. i could not get myself to pay the full price of a dyson. It works like a dream, easy to use and picks up dirt! I have a dog and he sheds... this picks up all his hair plus more! I'm glad i bought it from overstock
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the colors were DIFFERENT! it is not yellow and gray. it is orange/ gray and red....?? i still like it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks and works like NEW
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I was apprehensive about purchasing a refurbished product. The product arrived and looked and worked like brand new. The assembly instructions were in pictures and everything made a clicking noise when properly put together. I would highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
This is the first refurbished item I have bought on Overstock. I was not disappointed. The vacuum was boxed just like a brand new item. I have had this for quite a while now and it has been awesome. It is actually fun to use and the only problem I have is that I can't stop vacuuming. Does anyone know of a 12 step program for vacuum addicts?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I have a child just diagnosed with severe allergy to dust so figured it was time to invest in Dyson. I bought the refurbished model and could not be happier. When it first arrived, the canister (where the dust collects) wasn't as clear or pretty as I expected a new item would be but I got over it after the first use when i saw everything it collected. I emptied the canister and re-vaccuumed the same area hoping to see a decrease in the debris, but no, it collected just as much the second and third and fourth time. I can't imagine how much my old vaccuum (considered a high end brand as well) had been leaving behind and love how you can see the results immediately through the canister. I really believe my child will rest easier with less dust to bother her.
For the cost it was a great buy to start. But if it only lasts 12 months, it is very exspensive. when it worked though I loved it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. worked good for a month, then something went wrong with the beater head, dyson sent me a replacement, now after 12 m nths it won't work again.
i highly recommend getting one of these! i bought a refurbished one and it looked pretty darn new to me. It runs wonderfully and picks up EVERYTHING!! I love it and only wish i bought one sooner.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this vacuum kicks butt!! i love it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
I took a chance and bought a refurbished Dyson vacuum. I had a Dyson but not what I called the new style. To my amazement this so called refurbished vacuum (I don't believe it) works like brand new. There isn't a mark on this vacuum. How could it have been used???? It is now over a yr and not a single problem has accurred with this new vacuum. Take a chance like I did....you too will save money from OS.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. have had dyson before
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? thats dyson
Had a bagless cleaner before this one. The Dyson is quieter and lighter, as well as easier to maneuver with the ball. Cleans at least as well, which is very good. Don't know that it does any better than the previous one though. The canister is slightly smaller as well. I agree with some of the previous reviews about the stiffness of the hose and somewhat cheap-feeling plastic construction, although not a detractor so far . Holding up well to date - only time will tell as far as durability. Definitely a good buy for the price.
Love my new Dyson vacuum! With my old vacuum I had to clean the filter about 2 times per room so i avoided vacuuming. I no longer avoid vacuuming and I know my carpet is clean now.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I really like the Dyson and although I have 2 dogs, did not get the animal one, just the regular one and it works very well in collecting dog hairs! I was amazed at how much dust, dirt, hairs it picked up. The only downside to it is that it cannot fit under beds, couches and the such but the extension works well. It takes a bit to get used to the ball but once that is figured out is is great to not have to go back and forth to turn the vacuum.
This is a very light weight vacuum. It has good suction and is easy to handle. The width of the base is a bit narrow and the cord is too short. I would recommend this vaccum for carpet or bare floors as it picks up dirt from carpet and the hard floors without just blowing it around as some other vacuums do. It is easy to carry up and down stairs with an additional carrying handle midway on the unit. If you can find this vacuum on a good sale or reconditioned at a good price, it is well worth the investment.
I was very hesitant about purchasing a refurbished vacuum, but it arrived looking brand new. It arrived quickly, was easy to assemble and works great! I bought the all floors vacuum instead of the pet hair model, and it does a fantastic job picking up pet hair! Save yourself money and buy a refurbished model!
I ablsolutely love this vacuum cleaner. I have four kids and we live on a farm so my floor can get really dirty. This vacuum cleaner is true to its word and does not lose its suction. I have had it for several months now, and it still works like new, and I actually don't dread vacuuming. I have been a little disgusted at all that it actually has sucked up, but glad to have it out of my carpet. It is also extremely light and easy to maneuver, which is great when you are working around kids toys, and its not very loud like my old one. My only complaint is that I can't keep the flap that is over the hose to stay down which will cause the hose to pop up everyonce in a while, but b/c this vacuum cleaner works a millioin times better than any I have ever used before I still have to give it 5 stars. If you want a great vacuum cleaner this is what you need. Oh, and it even does great on my kitchen floor. Don't be afraid to buy it refurbished. You'll get a great product for a cheaper price, which is always the way to go.
I love this Dyson vaccuum! I bought the refurbished one, and it was well worth the money and the savings. It appears to be brand new. I can't believe how much dirt it picks up! I have been emptying the cup after every use--I never knew my carpets were so dirty! It really picks up the dog hair. I would like to have more attachments, but other than that, I have no complaints.
This was the best purchase ever from Overstock.Com. I LOVE this vacuum and will never go to another brand, sure it's expensive but how much are you spending every time your bag gets full and it needs to be changed?! I pay nothing…EVER =)