I was very pleased with the frame construction while still being light and foldable. I especially like that it is higher and supported in the middle. I was able to use one mattress minus having to buy a box spring since it is very sturdy and supported.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes, black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is solid construction yet light.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This bed frame is very sturdy. It is easy to set up and take down. Ideal for regular use as well as temporary use for guests. Good product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not applicable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Item is sturdy and provides adequate support.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description of item was correct.
I bought the Spa Sensations bed from Walmart first. It fell apart in less tha 3 months. Purchased what I thought was a different product for a higher price from SAMs Club after that...it was the same thing. This bed cost the same as the SAMs Club version, but is a much more sturdy product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Much stronger than similar product at Walmart, don't like the plastic leg supports in the middle though.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I bought this for my husband who is in a memory care facility. I was told by the maintenance crew who set it up for him that it bent substantially as soon as he sat on the mattress above the frame for the first time. My husband is 6'5" and weighs around 180 pounds. I think this foundation and frame should have handled that size and weight.
My husband and I bought these frames out of desperation and an attempt at creating our own king size bed that would not transfer motion(his!😃). We were relieved to read that these frames are powder coated and are supposed to be squeak free. Unfortunately, my husband's frame now squeaks when he moves... which is almost constantly. He discovered that if the legs at the top of the frame are not opened all the way, the squeaking will stop. However, with movement, the legs work their way back out into squeaking position again very shortly. We are very disappointed. Might just have to continue our search.
My 15 year old son uses it as his bed frame because he has gotten taller & needed to move to an twin XL. He says that it was very easy to set up, so that's plus. It is squeaky when moving around but he says that's fine. It is what it is.
It's a sturdy bed frame with enough space underneath to store items. Seems strong enough. Doesn't have rollers and doesn't have slight indention for mattress to lay in to. Mattress may slide around a little with adjustments once a week necessary.