I was very pleased with the frame construction while still being light and foldable. I especially like that it is higher and supported in the middle. I was able to use one mattress minus having to buy a box spring since it is very sturdy and supported.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes, black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is solid construction yet light.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This bed frame is very sturdy. It is easy to set up and take down. Ideal for regular use as well as temporary use for guests. Good product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not applicable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Item is sturdy and provides adequate support.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description of item was correct.
I bought the Spa Sensations bed from Walmart first. It fell apart in less tha 3 months. Purchased what I thought was a different product for a higher price from SAMs Club after that...it was the same thing. This bed cost the same as the SAMs Club version, but is a much more sturdy product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Much stronger than similar product at Walmart, don't like the plastic leg supports in the middle though.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I needed a quick fix as I had family coming into town to visit. Since I already had a twin XL mattress on hand, I bought this frame to support it. The price was great and it didn't need a box spring so I expected it would be a good buy. After unpacking the bed, it was very easy to set up. It took only about 15 minutes including putting on the mattress and making the bed. It also appears to be very sturdy. I had an adult sleep on it with no issue. The height of the bed frame is pretty good also. I can fit storage boxes under it so this is good for off season clothing. I would definitely recommend this product as it has certainly met my needs.
We bought this because we could get a twin XL for my teenage son. It is sturdy and a nice height so that we can store things underneath. What I like is that it will be easy for him to move and use when he is ready for college apartments. The shipping box had the support plates actually sticking out so I think that could be better design, but there wasn't any damage.
Bought this frame for our daughter going to college, into an apartment. Had to get a "Twin XL", as she is almost 6'. We considered a bed with headboard/drawers, but did not want the headache of assembly. This bed was simple (unfold!) and we added a foam mattress and topper. It is perfect and very sturdy! So glad we decided on this one!
For the price, it can't be beat. It's a well-built frame. There is no obvious "spring" to it (it's just wires stretched across and welded onto the steel cross-bars), but it's perfect for a memory foam mattress (what I use it for). The packaging/arrival are less-than-impressive--a big box that says "made in China" on it. But the frame is actually very good/sturdy. I'm a 210 lb man, and this frame seems like it could hold someone twice my weight. For the price, it can't be beat.