Wanted this lamp to go behind a small chair in office setting. The shade was so big compared to the lamp base. It appeared unbalanced because of this. The base and pole was very slim causing it to wobble. It also came with scratches on the base part. Sent it back and will be looking for another lamp.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Felt it was cheaply made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Basic description fit the product
The downside is this lamp is a much darker shade of brown that appears in the picture. When viewed through the sheer white over-shade, it appears a medium-brown taupe. Another downside is that the lamp seems very short, too low for a functional floor lamp. I placed it on a 1.5 foot stand and now it seems a normal height. The quality and material, both the shade and metal base, seem very good, and despite the above complaints I'm happy with this lamp, which looks like it's from an expensive design store. Also note there is a white "border" on the sheer shade.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The inside shade is a much darker brown than pictured on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems above average. Shade material looks expensive.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate except for color