Comfortable chair for the money, however I wouldn't buy it if it is being placed in a room where the back of the chair is obvious. To handle the recline, there is a leather flap on the back is not sewn on correctly and the back puckers.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Comfortable chair, but back poorly made. Leather flap not sewn on straight
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Replaced two chairs with two of these in Harlee Dark Red. Love the color, it loosk rich and elegant. They are very attractive and very comfortable, and the style is versatile. Not too big, not too small. Very easy to assemble. The reclining mechanism works smoothly and easily. Legs are a bit off, but unless you know, it's not obvious. Definitely worth the cost. If you are looking for a super-quality chair, you will need to pay more, but if you want a average/good quality, great looking, comfortable chair for a decent price, you will love it. I've had them less than a week, so I cannot comment on the durability.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good. Smooth reclining. Legs drilled off-center, so a bit crooked, and one dented.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Amazing chair, beautiful dark red color. Leather has been hand rubbed ... rich. One glitch that turned out to be a positive, two days late in delivering so they gave me $50.00 off the purchase price! Really amazing. Chair would not be for a 6' large man probably but for most of us ... great. My husband is 5'10" 200 pds and fits perfectly.
We needed a new recliner because my husband's old chair was falling apart. I was thrilled when I saw this online, and even more thrilled when it arrived. We had the usual prompt O delivery time, and it took us only a couple of minutes to assemble. It is a good-looking chair, fits well into a rather limited space, and the color is wonderful (it's not brown!!!). With furniture, it takes a while to know about the durability, which is why I gave it four stars rather than five. All in all, we are extremely pleased with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, seems good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
This chair came in great condition. Was easy to assemble the legs. Quality is great. Color is as it appears in the image on the website.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? What you see is what you get.
I bought two of these recliners in cream. Really beautiful! I also purchased a cream leatehr sofa set for the same room. If i could do it over, I'd have filled the room with these classy little recliners. The are so comfy, sturdy, and stylish. I wish i had other areas of the house that I could use more in.
The chair was the right color, the right style and the right size for the room that the product was purchased for. The only negative thing was the front legs when screwed into the bottom of the chair did not fit flush. The legs when screwed into the bottom of the chair stuck out about an eighth of an inch from being flush with the edge of the chair.
I was disappointed that the chair was not carefully checked before it was shipped. It was well packaged, so the scratched area on the arm had to already been there. It was exactly as featured on line and the color was spot on. Looks like it would be a comfortable chair.
Nice looking and comfortable chair. I purchases this for a small cottage as the size was similar to the chair it was replacing. The chair arrived in quick time and was easy to assemble. Only screw on legs - slide chair back onto connection rods and you are done. This is not a big bulky recliner. I have looked in all the local stores foe a leather recliner and they were all too big too expensive (starting price ***) and I would have to wait 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. I also purchased the protection plan along with the chair - hope I don't have to use it but I thought it would be worth it as it covers any damages the chair may have for 5 years.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was as I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality chair for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was accuate
This uncomfortable and cheaply made recliner is NOT something I would have bought had I shopped for it in person, and it is waaaaay too much trouble to try to dis-assemble, re-pack, and return. Yes, my laziness and haste have cost me....lesson learned (I hope).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not particularly good AT ALL
Nice looking, very comfortable. Needs a pillow added for the headrest to make it wonderful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
This is a average-to-good leather recliner, all things considered. It has good support, it reclines a good way's back, and the leather fabric is nice. However, I do feel like it is a bit more "upright" than expected. It's a bit hard to explain, but I like to snuggle into a chair, whereas this chair makes me feel more like I'm sitting in a captain's chair on the bridge of a battleship. Yes it reclines (again, very far back), but I just feel like I'm sitting up too high, even when it's reclined. As an aside, the screws that hold the leg-rest to the frame keep coming out, which is annoying. I'm not exactly rough with the chair. All in all, the point of a chair is relaxation and comfort. This chair is comfortable, but it's not as comfortable as I'd like. I am saving up to replace it. For the money, I'd recommend you keep looking.
for the price I was expecting a little more comfort. A little firm. But over all the chai is ok. Cost should be more like ***.**. I bought the cream color and the color is good but like my other leather furniture there is no protective coating on the bycast leather. Will get dirty quickly. Shipping was fine and arrived in good condition. Assembly was a snap but unwrapping the darn thing was a chore. Big waste of cardboard and filler. I would recommend this item with the above reservations. But probably would not buy again myself for this price....
These are beautiful chairs and comfortable. There is a vertical crease (indentation) into the back of one of them, top to bottom, but it doesn't detract too much. The chairs fit both of us; however, the full-back position doesn't "hold" very well. We won't be using that position much anyway. Overall, they were very nice, comfortable, easy to put together, and a good buy.