I am very happy with these pillows. I recently got new dark brown drapes with multi-color floral sheers for my living room to go with my light blue walls and dark brown moulding and merlot-brown leather furniture. I was looking for accent pillows that would go with all of these colors without any one color being too dominant or flashy. These are perfect! The colors go perfectly with my furniture and drapes and they don't blend in with the leather of the sofa. They look like they are much more expensive. I have seen similar pillows that are a much higher price for just one pillow and this is set of two. It is a really good value and I am very pleased. I would definitely recommend them. Even my husband liked them and he is generally very picky and doesn't usually like what I choose. We are both happy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These are really nice pillows - very good quality. They look expensive, but are priced very reasonably. They definitely look like I paid much more for them.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
These pillows really complement the decor in our living room. Only thing was the packaging for this product.. the two pillows were just dumped in a carton box and shipped. The carton box had corner holes.. imagine the chance of liquid entering and spoiling them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? No difference - bought the blue/steel stripe
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Feels like a form of silk - i think tussar?
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
These pillows are exactly as described (color, size). I am giving it only 4 stars due to the fact that one of them had a spot (looks like maybe grease or oil?). It's not too big and you can hardly see it. Otherwise, nice, comfortable and visually appealing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
Overall a good decorative pillow, they are not expensive so can be swapped out to change up the decor every 6 moths or so. They are filled really well which makes them very good as support which i needed for a deep couch. They had a slight smell when first unpacked which went within 24 hours. Overall, very good value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The silver panels are more brown than silver
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair quality, not luxury but look good without too close inspection
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair, the color is not completely accurate
I love the product very much! It's the perfect color for our new room. The material is perfect and the pillows are soft and fluffy, not too firm nor too lumpy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color shown is the same as actual.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Construction is flawless.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Received these pillows and was disappointed in the size. Item described as 18", however when measured were only about 16" square. Ordered the Straw color and style and color are beautiful but was expecting the size to have been slightly larger. The silk fabric is very rich looking. As others commented, the fabric is a little rough to touch but if using as decorative pillows, these are perfect.
These pillows are lovely and a good deal. I to think they do look like real silk and though some people commented that they are rough, I only bought them for decoration sake anyways. If you have a room with cool colors these pillows will surely tie everything in together so nicely.
Love the look of the pillows. unfortunately one of them had a dirty spot on it that took a while to clean. With both pilows now in perfect shape, they really complete the look of our room and are just lovely decoration. Not too comfy to lay on as the fabric is a bit rough.
Bought these in the Sienna and the Straw. They're gorgeous, with just enough shine to make them sexy without being "feminine". The golds and oranges really spiced up our modern office and dark, chocolate leather furniture, that would've been a bit cold and boring without these great pillows!
These pillows were beautiful, although a little more formal than I would have liked. They were so pretty that I just found another place to use them and am totally satisfied. I would recommend these pillows to anyone who wanted pillows that were on the formal side. They are not suitable for a rough and tumble family room or den (the material is silky and would probably spot, etc.)