These panels arrived quickly, as always, with O. I like the weave and pattern of the fabric. I ordered the color "STRAW" . When received, I reopened the web page and tried to find which color I received but there isn't one shown that is close to what I got, which is a pure GOLD shade, much more yellowish than the photo. Fortunately, the room they're going in needed more color and it picks up the same shade in some pillows, so after letting them hang for a couple of days I decided to keep them. I tend to choose colors that are too bland, so maybe this was good in the end, but I really don't think the photo is representative at all.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was way off
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, for an unlined drape
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I loved everything about these curtains except for the fact that they weren't lined or backed. I should have searched for that detail, but the fabric appeared heavy enough in the picture. Once hung, the backlighting from outside completely obfuscated the rich color and pattern, making it appear translucent and monochromatic. Backing would also preserve the curtain's reverse side stitching. As is, the stitching is exposed and could easily snag.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not worth the price because they were not lined.
The product was really worth it and I was very satisfied, however, I ordered the wrong number of panels,and they were out of the color I had ordered. I was really disappointed, but I called the customer service line anyway, and XXXX one of the representatives contacted the manufacturer and was able to get 4 more panels sent to me! It made my week!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is very attractive and looks rich. They do a good job of blocking sun, but they aren't lined.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good job
I'm so glad I ordered these curtains. They look gorgeous and they do a good job with both light blocking and insulation.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The curtains are heavy, good quality material, and insulative.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I was a bit apprehensive to order these curtains because of the other reviews detailing the inaccurate color depictions. I purchased the teal/chocolate ones and LOVE THEM. They are exactly what I was looking for and the color was spot on. They are not lines, but the inside is just as nice as the exposed side. The only error I made in purchasing these curtains was I overlooked that it is a single panel rather than a pair. Boy, I thought I was getting quite the deal for a PAIR of curtains! :-) Even with that, I still love and am pleased with the value.