LOVE it! Using L-brackets, Husband modified it so that the rack hangs from the inside of a small upper cabinet. The espresso-stain nearly matches the stain of our own kitchen cabinets, that I swear makes this thing look built-in. One of the two wood slats was slightly warped but not enough that it warranted a return-trip to Overstock. I have had this ceiling rack on my wish list for over a year, and I'm so pleased that I can cross this off my list.
This works perfectly in the space that I had decided for it. It comes with all the mounting equipment necessary. There are plenty of hooks to hang it at the right level. The hooks are slightly too thick or short (thinner or longer would probably help) for our pots, but I think our pots have thicker handles than most. We can still hang the pots, but they don't hook on as securely as I prefer.. no problems with falling pots though. The color of the wood looks really sharp, and it was easy to assemble. I like that it has a combination of swivel hooks and non-swivel hooks, all of which can slide along the track.
I really like this style of rack because you can put it just about anywhere under a shelf over cabinets inside cabinets and the color and wood look great and are very sturdy especially the hardware! love it and looks great in my small kitchen!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality! looks like its going to last me a few years!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate discription
he product looks nice enough and while the woo is cheap it is effective. he hanging pieces are sufficient but could be the weakest part aesthetically.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good