For the money, I expected a bit more that what I got. The item, first off, is not the item as pictured. It is a slightly different design with "Fairy" arms outstretched. Upon unpacking this item I found one of the arms broken off the figure (which was kind of small, at least smaller than what I expected for the money). The seller was gracious enough, and sent out another as a replacement. I was asked to either return the broken item at my own expense or hold it for a shipping inspector to pick it up...which they never did. After multiple times contacting the seller they told me to dispose of the item as I wished. Next...the replacement item arrived approx. 8-10 days later, as was the exact same as the previous item...with the exact same broken arm. Out of frustration, and time constraints because I needed it NOW, I glued it back together and placed it in use. I would have done better buying this from a flea market or yard sale. I feel that I wasted my time and money, and overall I felt that customer service was not very sympathetic to the problem. MY ADVICE TO YOU: Look at a different product, or elsewhere for a better price, or buy some super glue to have on hand when it arrives!
I have the item pictured and I purchased this one for a gift -- So you can imagine my surprise when it was opened and not as pictured. The color was way off it is now more red than bronze, and the fairy was not the Drifting Fairy but was like the Fairy Holding the Ladybug (without the ladybug). Didn't have the light shield that the original pieces did. Even though disappointing to me it was well received by everyone else. Still feel item was a good purchase even though not as pictured.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? No where near actual item
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description of item pictured -- not the one received.
This is a lovely lamp, but the wings-which you unfold and set into a notch on the back-do not hold firm, they wobble. You kind of have to get them where you want them and don't touch them. Other than that, it would be great, but the lamp just stopped working for no apparent reason, so I would be concerned about perhaps some faulty wiring within the piece. Also, when it arrived, it had a small chip on the back side of it. It was the last one at the time, or I would have exchanged it. I decided I could put a tiny dab of clay and retouch it for color if I really wanted to, but I haven't. It is since then that it has stopped working altogether. Now it is just another thing I have to deal with...
I received this Fairy Lamp. I like the lamp and I am going to keep it but it is not the lamp in the picture. the colors are right but the fairy is totally different then what is displayed.. I wish it looked like the picture cause it is so pretty. Please update the picture cause it doesn't look like that.... Happy overall but I am still disappointed
I have been looking for a nice accent lamp for a dark corner of my living room. Something to go with my mission style furnishing and Tiffany style lamps. I found it in this lamp, especially because I also enjoy mythological creatures. Once I figured out how the wings are supposed to fit on the lamp, I was thrilled to set her in her corner and light her up. She's just beautiful and would be perfect in a girl's room as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The item looks exactly like the product picture. It was important to me that the wings have a pinkish cast and I got what I wanted!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product is excellent, though the arms of the fairy are a bit delicate.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was completely accurate.
The Fairy lamp is very lovely and goes perfectly in our daughters room. She loves it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good construction
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Wanted a pretty little accent lamp to put on my table in my loft. This lamp is perfect. We use it as a night light at night. Throws off just enough light at night and looks nice during the day. You can't go wrong with this lamp
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks exactly like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This is a great little lamp. Has wonderful details and the colors are perfect, just like the picture shows. I would definitely buy more from this collection. I am pleased and excited to start using it in my baby's nursery!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color came out the way I was hoping- brown with pink :)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its adorable and will be a great keepsake.
Perfect! Arrived in 6 days, Pkg was great and assemble was easy.This little lamp looks perfect on my bookshelf, it adds to something missing.Everyone loves it. I leave it lit all the time for just a little light in my Den at nite.Very Very good for pricing, other places 72.00.