What's the density
ITEM#: 14178348Allow yourself to rest comfortably on this Tranquility memory foam mattress. This mattress features layers of ventilated memory foam to cradle the body's contours and relieve pressure points for a comfortable nights sleep.
- Materials: Foam, polyester
- 3 inch layer of 3.5 pounds of memory foam plus 2 inch layer of 2 pounds density memory foam plus 5 inch layer of 2 pounds polyurethane foam
- Dimensions: 71.5 inches wide x 83 inches long x 10 inches thick
- Resistant to dust mites and is naturally antimicrobial
- Optimal air flow and breath-ability
- Greater air circulation and faster heat dissipation for cool, comfortable sleep
- Temperature sensitive foam adjusts firmness according to body temperature
- Multi-suede knit top with waterfall design
- Non-skid bottom keeps mattress in place
- U-Shape cover zips on and off for easy removal and cleaning
- Meets all flammability standards
- No box spring required
- Cover Care: Spot Clean
Memory Foam Do's and Don'ts:
- To maximize memory foam expansion; remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt.
- This product arrives very tightly packed. Please unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. A few hours of airing usually removes the odor.
- Due to machine cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results
|Mattress Type||Memory Foam|
|Memory Foam Type||Foam Memory Foam|
|Recommended Foundation Type||Bed Slats Box Spring Platform|
|Dimensions||Please Review the Description|
Questions & Answers
3 inch layer of 3.5 pounds of memory foam plus 2 inch layer of 2 pounds density memory foam plus 5 inch layer of 2 pounds polyurethane foam.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Spirit of the Southwest
Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest.
Mixed Material Home
Reclaimed Wood and Cement. Marble and Metal. Leather and Wood. These materials didn’t used to be mixed but now they've come together for a winning combination.
Mattresses Buying Guide
Mattresses Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Learn about the different types of mattresses that are available and find just the right bed to get your best sleep ever.
How to Buy a Mattress
How to Buy a Mattress from Overstock.com. With a good mattress, you'll wake up rested and feel better throughout the day. Here's what you need to know about choosing the best mattress.
Best Mattresses for Christmas
Best Mattresses for Christmas 2014 from Overstock.com. This Christmas, treat your family and guests to new mattresses that will keep them comfortable for years to come.
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress from Overstock.com. What should you look for when evaluating different memory foam mattresses? Here's what you need to know when you're shopping for memory foam.
How to Fluff a Pillow-Top Mattress
How to Fluff a Pillow-Top Mattress from Overstock.com. Learning how to fluff a pillow-top mattress is a breeze, and once you know how to do it, you'll never fear a deflated pillow-top again.
How to Choose a Serta Mattress
How to Choose a Serta Mattress from Overstock.com. Serta is one of America's most strusted mattress brands. Here's what to look for when you're shopping for a Serta mattress.
How to Select a Mattress Set
How to Select a Mattress Set from Overstock.com. People spend anywhere between six to nine hours each day in their beds, making it one of the most used pieces of furniture in any home.
How to Protect Your Mattress
How to Protect Your Mattress from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to protect your mattress and advice about our many brand-name products.
5 Tips to Help You Defeat Insomnia
5 Tips to Help You Defeat Insomnia from Overstock.com. If you have trouble sleeping, you're not alone. Did you know that 1 in 10 people have insomnia? Here are five methods that have helped many people get a better night's sleep.
FAQs about California King Mattresses
FAQs about California King Mattresses from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions about California king mattresses and advice about our many brand-name products.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Mattress Return Policy:
Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are
non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details