This is a great door !! Very expensive looking but it is ot easy to adjust the size. I thought it is adjustable by sliding the width to fit to opening of my shower. Not true. You have to cut the door to exact size of the opening. I mean exact size. If you can it too short then you are out of luck. There goes your shower door. I had to hire a pro and it took him 4.5hours to install the door because he had to cut it to fit. I paid him $150 which was bargain. For 4.5 hours of service, you can pay upto $500 to just install the door. It was easier if we bought non adjustable door.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not true
The Flex door model does need to be cut to size, which provides a greater degree of width adjustment without a large overlap of glass panes. Installation should not take more than 2 hours, depending on the type of tile, and following the instructions. We can put you in contact with the manufacturer for information on how to adjust your door, answer any technical questions, address warranty issues or provide installation assistance.
it's worth it. I didn't install it; the contractor did. He said he had never installed a shower door like it. I wouldn't recommend this door to anyone that is not VERY handy with tools. Depending on the size of your shower, it could involve cutting the metal sides for a secure fit. However, the finished product is gorgeous. I gave it 4 stars because of the difficult installation.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly as described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product is better than others found in stores.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect.