This door is a classy update to our bathroom renovation. With the new tile and accent tile install, it would have been terrible to cover that up with a shower curtain. The door allows the room to look beautiful and seems bigger. It required a little finessing around the hinges between the fixed panel and swinging panel to keep the little bit of water from coming through, but silicone helped. Also, be sure to put the door sweep track on the right way to help keep the water inside. All in all, not a door for beginner to install, but if you have good DYI skills, and extra hands to help, it is very doable. This door is substantial in thickness, so it feels safe to use. We like that it has a bracket on the top for additional stability. It was also packaged very well, with clear instructions. Overstock had the best price, in my research.
I ordered this for my master bath which only has a tub. This turns it into a spa-like shower. I opted for the thicker glass and it was well worth it. I did have this professionally installed which I would highly recommend. I would imagine there are lots of contractors and designers ordering this door and charging their clients more than double the cost. Great investment in the value of your home.
This glass door is spectacular, the beautiful tile work is visible, the installation super easy! We love this product!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
Beautiful, modern, slick design. Love it. Simple installation. Would be not very practical for little kids.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate