I bought these dotted border embroidered guest towels for a color accent in my kitchen, and purchased the turquoise/aqua color. The color itself is vibrant and striking, which I very much like. They are very well made of a linen type of fabric (thin and flat weave, not absorbent or fluffy like terrycloth), and I am not sure how absorbent they would be given that I have not used them for this purpose. They are more of a tea towel than something you would dry your hands on, and mine required a bit of ironing when they came out of the package. I would like to buy the orange color next.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly more green in the turquoise/aqua color - not as much sky blue as pictured, which was good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made - carefully sewn, quality embroidery, no loose threads, uniform in size.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
These towels are PAPER THIN and do not absorb much! Not the cute, cushy, cotton like towels I had hoped for. The terracotta color is way more brown than orange-definitely misleading. Total waste of money...I would not recomend!
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No