Okay, this is not about quality of product. I tried to buy chocolate with french blue but it was only one in 108 inches and one in 96. I bought both of them and ended up with one chocolate and one chocolate with french blue because they messed up with my order. And there are no french blue in the stock.
I thought that the Overstock price on this item was high for a sheer panel. However, my daughter wanted these for her room. It was impossible to get the wrinkles out. Ironing on low and steaming did not work. So, she has wrinkled sheers. The seams on the panels are puckered and uneven. One of the panels had two holes that were approximately 1 1/2 inches by 4 inches each. Needless to say, I do not recommend this item.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color shown was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was very poor.....puckered, uneven seams. One panel I got even had two large holes.
These panels look nice in my house even though the color really doesn't look like the online photo. They really need a bigger photo of the panels. Still, the curtains look nice and they are very neutral. They would go with a variety of decor. I wish they were constructed a little better. We received 4 panels and one of them was 9 inches too long. We had to return it and wait for another panel. The quality control is not the best on these panels but you get what you pay for. :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The biscuit color is nice. Looks like a light champagne color with dark brown and cream colored dots. Very neutral.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality could have been better. Not sewn very well but not sure you can tell once they are up since they are so sheer.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was fairly accurate.
Replaced windows in the living and wanted a new window treatment to show it off. Look everywhere for some sheers and came across these at O. Bought the cream colored sheers and love them. They are the perfect frame for my new windows. Paired them with the nickel rod with crystal balls on the end. The polka dot pattern is the perfect little touch that makes the sheers. They shimmer in the sunlight and really accent the entire room Highly recommend!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I first ordered the 84 inch panels, but wasn't sure if they would go with my decor and they were also too short. So I decided to reorder these same panels, but the 108 inch panels. Although they are a pretty good quality, I'm not satified with them. They're just too stiff.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I bought the copper sheers, and the are just as they appear on my computer monitor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate, but description should include how rigid the material is.
These sheers look so great on my windows. The addition of embroidery makes these sheers look smart. I really like the color I selected....Copper. The sheers have a bit of shimmer to them. I will pair these sheers with Chocolate drapes. I was very pleased to see the availability of the 108" length. Thanks again Overstock for providing a great product at a great price.
i ordered this panel in chocolate/blue. i was planning on using it as a scarf on solid chocolate panels. i am currently using it as a scarf but it also looked great as a panel with a chocolate panel on each side of it. it has very nice colors. the chocolate has a shiny look to it.