OK, these are much livelier than the picture, which was a good thing in my case. The small pix look like a sheer with identical, regular dots on it, but they're more like the large picture, just that what color your dots are will be a surprise. In the biscuit case, the fabric is gold/brown, and the dots are chocolate and cream, varying sizes, really fun sheers! But if I had been looking for something more uniform, I would have been disappointed. The workmanship really isn't first-rate. I had to spend some time working in ends on the dots, plus there are unfinished edges on the hem and casing that show if you're looking closely, which in our house means crawling on the floor or getting out a ladder, so it's OK. One thing I do truly recommend is getting bead weight or chain weight for the hem. The fabric is pretty crispy and there isn't enough weight for them to hang nicely. Chain weight or bead weight comes in 6' lengths from any place that sells drapery findings, you just cut off whatever length you need and thread it thru the hem (the hem is basically the same as the casing on these and the edging isn't closed) -- it takes 5 minutes and makes a 100% difference in the look. These boil down to being worth the money -- embroidered sheer fabric is expensive -- and they are adorable, but be prepared to have to add a little to them so that they're a little nicer in your windows.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I have biscuit, the picture is way off on the dots
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine/average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? You really need better pix
Really pretty drapes, however they just didn't work the way I thought they would in one of my guest rooms, because of the color (I'd ordered black). If white were available, I would have exchanged rather than returned them. Note also that they would need to have weights added to the bottom for them to hang well.
I got my curtain in today and it looks amazing. I got it in the creme and it's so pretty. The assembly is easy, you won't be dissapointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
I first ordered the 84 inch panels, but wasn't sure if they would go with my decor and they were also too short. So I decided to reorder these same panels, but the 96 inch, then reordered again at 108 inch panels. Although they are a pretty good quality, I'm not satified with them. They're just too stiff.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, but too stiff
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description should have included the stiffnes of the fabric
I love these curtains so I decided to keep them even though one panel was 4 inches longer than the other. It was an easy fix on the sewing machine and now they look great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent material- poor workmanship
The length was perfect. The curtains looked just like the picture. My problem is not in the actual product but instead for the area chosen. I used tthese curtains at a picture window facing northeast and I believe the width othe window actually needed something more substantial in look.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? It was okay
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Love my new copper panels. They fit my color scheme perfectly and they are absolutely stunning when the light hits them. I wasn't sure how I was going to get the wrinkles out. I used my lowest steam setting and spray starch and that did the trick.
I ordered the Chocolate because the Chocolate/Blue was not in the list of options. After waiting longer than usual for Overstock items...I was very disappointed with the color. Way too dark. I went back to order the Chocolate/Blue as seen on the photo and it does not appear on the options. Really frustrating.