The seat covers are exactly as described. The front seat covers are easy to put on and look great. The back however is another story. The back seat had to be completely removed and I no longer can use the 60/40 split to fold my seats. They do look good put it takes patience and some ingenuity to install the back seat covers.
Covers seem to be very well made. The material sticks to the seats and does not slide around, giving a very good fit. Installing the rear seat cover is a little tricky, compared to the front buckets but with a little work, it came out nice.
I like the car seat covers a lot they make my car look more personalized. The bottoms don't fit that well though, they're too big for my seats :( The steering wheel cover is great, hard to put on though, need a man to do the job lol. Great design, definitely worth the $$$
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. alright
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Seat covers look nice but do not fit right. Back seat cover not made right to fit seat
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. doesnt stay on seats well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
First of all...love, love, love them!!!! The fabric isn't too thick or heavy and seems to be breathable. As far as the embroidery goes, what can I say-it's so beautiful on black and the dolphins make my car look sooo coool. The front covers fit my seats great and the rear bench covers as well. I also bought the flowers pattern called Daisy Montage so I can change them whenever I feel like it. Very cool!! Oh, I plan to get the matching floor mats soon....!! Thank you O.co!@!@!@
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This was another impulse buy on my part. I love dolphins and thought "not bad!" for the price, if you consider getting seat covers individually at an auto store at around 20-30$ a piece, but my boyfriend and I struggled to get them on the front seats. Two of the straps snapped off before we realized we could use the extra ones they came with. The instructions we not helpful at all, honestly. On top of all that? That backseat covers don't work with my car. I can't lift the bottom portion of my seat so they were just kinda laying on there with no connection. I was going to leave them on but after the first day, whenever I got into my car the scent was just awful. Since I can't return them without only getting a portion of my money back now, I'm going to see if they can be washed. Febreze didn't even help... A plus?? The steering wheel cover is nice. So far, no problems there.