Was more powerful than I expected. Does a great job on carpeted stairs. Excellent for car use too. When you take the brush off there is a handy pull out attachment that works really well for getting in small spaces and along the sides and backs of carpeted stairs. Easy to empty. Like the idea there is no cord, just plug in when recharging is needed.
Previously owned a Shark but it would not hold a charge long enough to clean anything! Threw it in the garbage. It took 3 charges to vacuum my carpeted stairs. This little red devil did the entire stairs with power/charge to spare. Takes very little time to recharge. Easy to clean, comfortable to hold, love the attachment and the full out nozzle, not very noisy, and stores easily due to size. What's not to love?
This is good little workhorse. It does an effective job on hardwood, tile or carpeting. Very easy to clean out. On a full charge it can clean 2 sets of stairs and a few small jobs. Crevice tool can do an acceptable job in corners but cannot get them completely clean. Also, crevice tool has tendency to slide back into the vacuum when applying any pressure. You have to pull it back out. Works well on upholstery. Full charge lasts about 20 minutes then you can hear motor winding down. I can get my jobs done before battery runs out. Overall, I recommend this product. It's much easier to clean stairs than dragging out the canister and works as well.
this is a hard working little hand vac, bought it for my wife to use around the house. Has great suction and stays charged for many days. Would highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Vacuum is very powerful. A little heavier than the other models.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Just what I was hoping for. Lots of power. Picks up fabulously. Handled the fir needles from the Christmas tree effortlessly! Watch out, though: it clogs up on the smallest of twigs, and will lose power very gradually as the clog gets bigger. So plan on thoroughly emptying it and looking inside every time you give it a good workout.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
This is a tornado of a hand vacuum. It is easy to charge and holds a charge for quite some time which allows one to use it for quite awhile before the battery slows it down. It is strong enough to pick up anything you would use it for and the attachment is great for getting pet hairs off the furniture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy, powerful little cleaner
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I bought this hand vacuum based on the great reviews that it received. I would give this a 3.5 star rating. It's a little on the heavy side, and it seems to lose battery power if you don't charge it at least 6 hours prior to using it. I have to remember to plug it in the day before I plan on cleaning my house. Other than that, it does its job well.
I have used it a few times and I'm loving it. It's a great investment as it is easy to store, vacuums well, especially if you are only using it for a small space and it is easy access to vacuum my vehicle. I now can vacuum my jeep myself and do a better job than taking it to a car wash and pay that extra money. Thank you "O"