The fan fires exactly what it advertises. It moves a large amount of air and noticeably improves the quality. The only downside is that the remote control does not have the greatest range. Am extremely satisfied.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
these fans move a lot of ait. i bough two for our 700 sq ft apartemnt with one window ac unitl and it ets hot here in florida the fans are nice come with remote with flashlight and have breeze settings where it actually feels like youare outside. the filter is very easy to wipe clean with a dry washcloth.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? product is black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is great so many settings
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? on point
THIS FAN IS VERY QUIET AND HAS LOTS OF CONTROL VARIABLES LIKE TEMPERATURE, SPEED, TIME, ETC. THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE IS THAT IT IS A LITTLE BIT WOBBLY. THE BASE SNAPS TOGETHER AND IT COULD BE STRONGER WITH SOME SORT OF BOLT.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? IDENTICAL
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? YES
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. IT'S A LITTLE BIT "FLIMSY" IN CONSTRUCTION. THE BASE COULD BE MORE SOLID
My upstairs bedroom was extremely hot due to the poor AC system I had in my condo. I needed a quick fix so I purchased this fan. It was not to hard to put together. The base was a bit of a struggle but I finally got it pieced together. Plugged it in and it worked as it should. The remote and features are great. Made it much more comfortable and helped with air circulation in my room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same. It's black.
It has lasted me a very long time (over a year) and it is still going strong. It is silent, and stays that way. It's got a lot of air push and it has unmatched competition with the included filter. Some of the cons are the configuration of the buttons on the remote, to turn on you must press Fan speed button once - that starts it at Full fan speed. Tap it twice more to get slow fan speed - which is probably the most common option. Also, if the fan is rotating you must wait for it to face your way for the remote commands to be received. Other than that, it's been a great fan. I upgraded to a newer version of this fan (the black one with 8 speeds) and so far so good.
I live in a temperate climate, except for about 4-6 weeks in August-September when it can get very warm and humid. I usually can get by without air conditioning as I have a lot of windows and cross breezes at home. This summer was very warm with little air movement, so I needed to finally get a fan for the living room and bedroom. I bought two of these fans. They are very easy to assemble (fairly cheap plastic stand), which took about 10 minutes and a screwdriver. The fans work fairly well, but I have only had them for a week or so. They are not silent, but the light white noise is easy to fall asleep to. The timer can be set for anywhere between 1 to 10 hours before it automatically shuts off. Overall, a good buy for the cost.
We bought this fan for our daughter who is 11 years old. She doesn't have a very large room, and this fan fits perfectly! We chose it because of the air circulation as well as the air cleaning qualities the fan provides. We had a small mold issue in the bathroom next to her room, and although we remedied the mold problem, the musty smell seemed to linger. I'm not sure if it is coincidental, but since we put this fan in her room, we don't smell the slight odor any longer! We love the remote control as well as all of the features of the fan. I would recommend this fan to anyone.
Controls are not very straightforward. Easy to put together, had a temperature control function, so it goes on and off according to room temperature. Seems stable, not tippy, moves air around well enough. We are using it to help with moving warm air from a wood stove to heat our home.
We have used this fan for a year now,it works great and does a good job keeping the room cool in the summers.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? correct