Quality plus... great bargain, I ordered a second one. Arrived in perfect condition and assembly (legs) about 10 min. they hide the legs under the seat of the chair if you unzip the lining. Color is exactly like picture, comfortable to sit on and expensive fabric that I think seems east to clean if you should have a spill. Gail
We purchased two of these chairs for our living room. We placed them next to our fireplace and we love them. They value of these chairs could not be matched anywhere else. The patter and color are wonderful and add a little bit of texture and interest to our living room. The chairs were easy to assemble (we just had to attach the legs) and then they were ready to be used! We have received tons of compliments on the chairs.
The chair is nice, especially for the price. It is firmer than you would think, and that tends to catch unsuspecting people off-guard. The removable pillow is soft and squishy, which makes up for the extra firm seat. I put the pillow on my similar colored sofa and said people thought the chair and sofa were a coordinating set. Overall, a good buy. Satisfied with the purchase - it's not an everyday chair.
We love this chair! The fabric is great! It's very neutral and I love the texture. The height is perfect for tall or older guests. My husband is 6'2" and if you remove the back pillow, his feet dangle if he sits all the way back. Our sofa sits somewhat low, so this is the perfect chair for guests who have a hard time getting up from our sofa. It seems to be very sturdy and well made. It was simple to put together. I just screwed in the legs. I don't regret this purchase. I may get another one!
would recommend these chairs but say they are totally HARD AS A ROCK. The Flint Stone's would love these for the cave. I prefer more cushy fall asleep on the softness. These China made chairs are way to firm for comfort. They are good looking in our home. Guest would not stay a long time if sitting on these!
Very nice looking chair. They're a great value. Looks much more expensive than the price point. Clean lines and bit of a mid-century modern look. The upholstery has a good texture and is oatmeal in color (not cream as described). The medium brown piping along the seams is a nice touch. The seat cushion is very firm; the back pillow is medium firmness. The published height dimension is incorrect. The chair is actually 35 inches high from the floor to the top of the back of the chair, not 31 inches. Four inches is not a lot but we bought the chairs to go with a very low profile sofa in our living room. We carefully shopped for something 31 inches or lower. At 35 inches these look out of proportion with the sofa. We decided not to return them due to the low price. One other odd thing about the chair, while the height of the seat is pretty standard, the lack of give in the cushion and dept of the seat means that if you're under 5'10" or so in height your feet will not touch the floor if you sit all the way back in the chair. Bit of a design flaw. Overall, however, good value and a good looking chair.
Classic touch! It appeals to contemporary style, or any for that matter! the color is true beige w brown lining, fabric is just a classic look, nicer then I thought it would be and saw the reviews.. I believe it would match just about anything. The comfort is firm yet just used recently, good for big n tall ppl, and the shortie to curl up n relax!! I see many nice moments being shared as a family, we got it for our kitchen lounge area. Overstock will be used by us again! This was our second purchase so they r on a roll, with not only quality, style, selection, but I saved time online shopping!! Can't wait to c what next.. We will enjoy our chairs, will yu?!
I really wanted to like these chairs, but I don't. The fabric is a bit shiny and rough, and they are very lightweight. They look okay, but not great, but are very uncomfortable to sit in. The quality isn't what I expected. I will probably use them in a guest room rather than the living room.
The fabric is a sorta oatmeal with a texture to it. I suspect it will hold up very well with occasional use. The brown piping makes the chair look more expensive than it actually cost. Not that comfortable though -- really just an accent chair. There's no assembly except screwing the legs on -- very easy and no tools needed. Would buy another if there was space. for the price, it was a bargain.
I purchased this chair as an accent piece for my home. I assumed by the price that I would not be getting something that could withstand use as a daily piece but, again, it was only to serve as an occasional chair. The fabric is very trendy and I was very surprised with the detailing. The chair compliments my other den pieces well. It is very comfortable!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as depicted on the site!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the money. The chair is an accent piece - not an every day seating piece. As such, it serve its purpose well!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I would recommend this product. These are high quality chairs for a decent price. They really update a space!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was actually darker than the picture, which threw me off at first. But I've really grown to love the darker color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This chair is fantastic! I was worried about ordering on-line because I wouldn't have the chance to sit in the chair before buying it. I was pleasantly surprised when we set the chairs up (in about 10 minutes) and sat in them for the first time. They are nice and comfy and quite inviting. I also like that they aren't tiny chairs. They can hold their own in a room.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate.
This is a wonderful addition to a room in your home. The chair is spacious and very comfortable with a sturdy frame. The fabric is exactly as described and provides a contemporary look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy and so comfortable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Chair looks good, just very uncomfortable to sit in. Seat slants forward and requres a foot stool in order to "stay in the seat".
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is OK
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This is a perfect accent chair (we purchased two). My husband and I call these our reading and relaxing chairs. Perfect for the space we have designated for these two activities! They are well designed, incredibly comfortable (especially with a footrest) and look fantastic. Super easy assembly which literally consisted of taking them out of the boxes and screwing the four legs in. I would not recommend for high-volume or use with kids however. The only reason I don't think these would be ideal for kids or extensive use is the legs. They are screwed in after all and don't feel quite as sturdy as the more expensive pieces I looked at in high-end furniture stores. However, for the price and the super easy Overstock transaction (first time I purchased furniture online), I couldn't be happier.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great - very similar to what is pictured. I call it oatmeal with chocolate accent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Stiffer than I would typically like but it completely works with the chair's form and very cushy back pillow
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect - dimensions, color, craftsmanship were all accurate
Like this chair very much using it for additional seating in our great room. It coordinates with by "off White" leather sofa. Very comfortable for watching tv. very neutral sturdy piece. Looked into getting a white leather chair that was part of my sofa set from Macys. The leather chair would have been $1,000! This is a steal!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good, very light beige/off white color, with lots of brown flecks of color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very solid chair.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very