We have always had a separate single faucet and undercounter water filtration unit at our kitchen sink. Over the years we have had to re-purchase a faucet for this purpose at least 3X. The 'chrome, flipper-type' customarily seen. Recently we updated our kitchen with oil-rubbed bronze hardware (pulls and knobs, primary kitchyen faucet, fixtures, etc.), but the 'flipper' was still functional so we waited. As expected, the 'flipper' died and could now justify replacement with something a little more in keeping with our updated style. Found this faucet on O after comparing many sellers, including other models sold here at O. What sold me was the metal construction, not that 'finish over plastic' thing that is so prevalent. Even very expense brand name faucets often are 'finish over plastic'. This faucet is quality contruction with ceramic valve and ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! You won't be disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
We recently remodeled and we wanted the oil rubbed faucet to match the sink faucets. The quality is good, heavy metal construction. Although just installed, it appears that it will be very durable and I expect the finish to hold up well. The only thing I had any concerns about was that I needed a larger washer on the bottom of the fixture to adapt to my sink, but otherwise all the parts, ect, were perfect.
Easy to install and very good quality. Very pleased with the look and feel.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. No plastic in this. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exactly as described