I love this chandelier--perfect balance of modern clean lines and sparkling bling elegancy. Subtaintial quality. I love the crystal balls, so elegant yet modern. A very high end look! I didn't really need a light, but fell in love with it, that I must order it. I waited to long, and the chain hanging one was sold out. I decided to still buy the flush mount one and reconfigure it to hang down 10 feet. Fortunately my handy husband did it with no problem. I am buying another one, and I don't even know yet where to put it. I just don't want to regret it get sold out again. It took a while to hang all 110 crystal balls on the fixture while standing on the ladder. But it was totally worth it. You get a thousands $ look for just $250! You can't beat that. Highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Acturate representation
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid construction, substaintial weight, high quality crystal clear
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
This was the first light that my husband and I ever attempted to install, and it was pretty straightforward. The plate that covers the electrical box did arrive with some small scratches and a dint. The scratches and the appearance of the chrome (it looks like it is just painted on) made it look a little less glam than what we'd been hoping for, but we installed it and then attached the hoop pieces. The chrome on those had kind of an irregular appearance, so if you are going for perfection, you might be disappointed. However, all of that being said, once I started hanging the glass balls, those stole the show and we no longer noticed the imperfections in the chrome. This light is STUNNING. I started at the top, which I learned about half way through was probably a mistake. It would probably be easier to start hanging them on the bottom hoop first and then work up from there. Bottom line, I love the light. Before it was fully assembled, the chrome looked cheap and I was skeptical, but once the balls were up, it was breathtaking. I love it just as much off as I do when it's on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Okay.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The glass balls are gorgeous, the chrome pieces were a bit disappointing.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty good.
I purchaced this light for a small foyer. Great art deco design with a little bling. The fixture was easy to hardwire... very lightweight without the crystals. The most time consuming part was hanging the crystals; took maybe an hour and a half. Everything was packaged well and I received a few extra crystals in case of any "mishaps." Great buy for a stylish light... I know of another retailer that carries and identical one for more than double the price.
I fell in love with a chandelier that was WAY out of my price range ($8000++), the Ochre Artic Pear. Luckily for me, I found this! I spray painted the chrome parts with a hammered bronze paint, converted the flush mount to a drop chandelier and now I have almost exactly the same look. I love it when this happens!
I did what others suggested and spray painted the metal parts of this fixture smooth oil rubbed bronze. It looks just like the high end version of this that costs thousands! The crystals are just beautiful and look so expensive. I assembled it before hanging and it was a little tricky, but much easier than attaching crystals for two hours in the air. I just hung it under my ladder to attach the crystals. My husband and brother-in-law had to work together to hang it since it was so heavy assembled. I love this chandelier and would encourage anyone to put e time in spray painting it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality! Better than I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I purchased this chandelier for my 21 year old daughter's newly renovated room. I wanted a clean, modern yet feminine look. This chandelier absolutely did the trick. Not only is it gorgeous, but the light that it emits is lovely and brilliant. It exceeded my expectations. Also, it is VERY similar to ****'s "BLING" chandelier that cost more than twice the price!
I am very happy with the product. My living room looks stunning! I would recommend it for a living room. Assembly is a bit laborous, It took me one movie to assemble it. Also, the electrician would need help to hold it while he is connecting the wires. In our lighting store same fixture is over $1000. Looks exactly like mine. Must be a designer version.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I read all of the reviews on this fixture and ordered based on positive feedback. I too had been eyeing the originals online, which were $1000+. I was very pleased with the product when it arrived. It was easy to install by my electrician and it looks stunning in my new master bathroom. I have only put on several of the glass balls because of construction dust and they are easy to to put on. I look forward to seeing it all together. The shiny chrome is VERY shiny, which would not have been my choice if there had been options for brushed finish. But it's still stunning.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, easy to install.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description.
This fixture is VERY similar to a much more expensive designer fixture I had been looking at. I painted the chrome an oil rubbed bronze to mimic one of the finish options of the designer fixture - it is amazing! I highly recommend this chandelier to anyone who wants a tasteful, but modern crystal chandelier for their home.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Fortunately I didn't have to install the fixture so I can't review the challenges of installation, but what I can tell you is that I LOVE this light. We installed it in the powder room and it casts the most beautiful light. It is glam, but fun at the same time. I see similar fixtures in photos on HOUZZ all the time and feel sneaky for being able to get it at such a great price. Thanks Overstock!
This chandelier is beautiful... it's so dressy and fun with the bubbly champagne look! We're sort of eclectic with modern flair in style and it just works!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
gorgeous!!! very elegant yet modern at the same time. Very pleased with the quality of this light fixture. Seen a similar one for 3 times as much! Would highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. amazing quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
I love this chandelier! I looked at other sites and found very similar but more expensive chandeliers just like this one. I followed another review's advice and painted it hammered bronze. It looks AMAZING! The room is much brighter. I could not be happier!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
Very nice and elegant looking chandeliers. Installed 2 in my master walk-in closet and they are perfect. They give off plenty of light for the larger space. I wasn't sure about how shiny the chrome was out of the box but when you add all the crystals, it was fine and now I just love walking in the closet and seeing these hanging. Good buy!
Can't rate how it was to install, since my electrician put it up (reno of house), but I hung the glass balls. Were easy to put up (took a little over an hour). Start with the bottom rung of balls and work your way up! Love how it looks in my walk in closet!
Everything about this light is stunning, well-made, and perfect! One review mentioned that the chrome didn't look as nice as expected, but I'm super picky, and it's flawless and well done. The crystals are super heavy and top quality. The entire light is very heavy and luxurious when assembled. I HIGHLY recommend that you place the crystals on the fixture BEFORE hanging it. Yes, it's a bit heavy to hold while hanging, but I was comfortably seated on the floor to do the super simply assembly for at least an hour. My arms could not have taken it if it had been hung first. We put this in our master bath and it creates a fantastic pattern on the ceiling above! Enjoy!