Still waiting for resolution on ongoing issues before I will write final review.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. on the second round of both sinks (do not match), and coutertop (first was marks and chips, second has black mark in the middle of it that will not come off), customer support is thus far full of excuses as to how it is not the fault of Overstock, and I am now waiting nearly four weeks without resolution.....very very frustrated!!!!!on nearly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? bad if you take into consideration they say the sinks will not be matching, and that is to be expected, but does not say that anywhere.
Purchased for our master bath. Glass was clear, showing the dark wood behind it, not the blue green color shown in the image. Also, mounting and legs were not in the package. On both counts, Overstock issued me a credit for our inconvenience. I love O.com for making things right. We are very satisfied with the unit and sinks/counter top. We could have installed it ourselves, but our contractor did it for us. Said it was easy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The front glass panels are not the lovely blue-green we anticipated.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Superb quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not so much
One sink came pretty much shattered but Overstock.com's stellar customer service came through and shipped me a new one no questions asked! I'm very happy about that. The build quality seems very nice on this unit but I didn't like how all of the drawers seem to hit each other as they close so I'll need to see if I can tweak that. I mounted the feet pretty far back and bolted it to the wall so it's very sturdy and appears to float since you can't see the feet. Fits my small modern bathroom very nicely!
The vanity came in much earlier than expected. Everything looked great. My only issues were that 1. There were no instructions and therefore 2. we had extra pieces! All in all, I have no real complaints. The top drawers are small to accommodate the plumbing. The shelf under the mirror is actually attached to the mirror and not an additional shelf as pictured.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? It's black and chrome, just like the picture.
- How is the quality of the product? The quality is great. I drilled a toilet paper holder in it with no issues.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? The description could have been better but, yes.
We are impressed with the sinks and the quality of the countertops, but the cabinet itself is made poorly. It is not very sturdy and there is glue all over the wood (from putting the glass in I suppose). We even see lines of a marks-a lot where there were some scratches before. They just fixed the scratches with a black marker. That was disappointing, but we will make it work in our bathroom.