I have had this vanity, sink, and mirror combo for about a month now and we absolutely love it. I was a little afraid to buy it online due to the fact that it had no reviews and was more expensive than some others on Overstock I was looking at. The quality is superb! The home improvement box stores charge way more than the cost of this whole combo for partial board construction, this is solid wood with slow close (slam free) doors and draws. Assembly was a breeze. You have to mount the sinks to the countertop, the mount the countertop to the vanity base. I used clear silicone to mount the countertop. The sink retaining clips that come with it are good, just add some clear silicon under the sink rims then tighten the clips. The countertop is not sealed, so you'll need to get a marble/granite sealer. I got one at the local home improvement store for about $9. It's easy, just spray it on and let the marble soak it up, it will take 2 applications. I bought this for my master bath remodel that I'm doing all myself. Save yourself $30K and do your own too! This vanity really makes a huge difference, it looks very high quality, because it is.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality with solid wood construction, miter joints, soft close doors and drawers.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate, but measurements were lacking for what I needed. I needed to know the exactt size of the mirrors as well as placement of sinks. Overstock customer service was able to get all the measurements I needed from the warehouse in just a couple days! Excellent service.
This is a gorgeous vanity ... Just want I was looking for. The freight company ... Bullett ... was unprofessional and rude , but I do not blame Overstock
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is very dark but beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
style is excellent, craftmenship is excellent...only problem i had is that it is actually wider than it states. description says 72", instructions say 72". the website of the manufacturer says 72"....however, the feet "claw" out to make it 73 1/4" wide at the bottom. Had to MCGuyver my wall and take a strip of drywall out to fit it in. other than that it is fantastic.