I really love this vanity. We have a small bathroom that was remodeled and this vanity is perfect for the space and looks great. It has good storage and makes the bathroom look more spacious with being off the floor. The only thing that I can say as a negative is the drawers are a little thin and when you close them you have to line them up evenly. The faucet is not high quality. It makes a lot of noise when you run the water. The plumber said it was because of plastic parts and cheap quality faucet. But it looks great though. Also, I did not use the mirror that came with the vanity because in my case it seemed to overwhelm the space. I used a smaller mirror. overall, I highly recommend this vanity.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
The unit is as it appears. I was remodeling 2 baths so bought 2, but both had problems. First, the hinges to the medicine cabinet were faulty and the mirrored door would not close. On both vanity cabinets, the drawers were difficult to install and one of the drawer's sliding mechanism broke so the drawer does not operate properly. Finally, although the faucet and sink have a great appearance, the faucet design is such that unless you turn down the water pressure,every time you use the faucet, water sprays all over and out of the sink! Truly disappointed with this and would NOT recommend
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was not what I thought...
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No