1). Not only was every piece included but it came with spares. 2.) Every whole and accessory was well prepped for assembly, very neatly presented (you don't have to worry bout this not fitting, that not fitting, short, long etc....). 3). Assembly was easy if you have done this before, otherwise it will be intermediate and maybe its worth getting someone to put it together, because once assembled its a STURDY KEEPER (so don't mess it up and take your time). Although the manual fails to pinpoint what boards should be faced towards the interior or exterior side, take your time and you should be able to figure it out. 4). The finish is very nice, it is actually slightly darker then advertised, instead of using a particular color name, I will explain in minor detail... It is dark brownish, with a cherry touch finish... Looks very rich and very neat. Better then tables that I have seen and bought for over 300$.... Best one I bought yet. 5). Very spacious, I fit my Epson Artison 810 printer on the printer input bracket, A 23 inch Asus lcd monitor, 3 speakers on dash to hanging on the wall, and a sub inputted in a bracket within the table. I fit My FULL TOWER PC normally..and it also has room for some books, printer accessories and dvd's. If you are looking for a whole cabinet this is not for you, its a computer table not a closet, It will fit your PC needs though. 5). 5 Year warranty! Yes, for that amount, its quite a bargain. I can see why they give there customers this kind of guarantee. 6). Quick delivery by overstock, great customer service as always!
This desk is fantastic. It's not huge, but it has plenty of desk space, and a place for everything. The wood is a really decent quality and it was easy to put together. The directions were extremely easy to understand, and it not only had all of the necessary pieces, but came with extras just in case. All in all, this desk is a great deal. I would recommend it to anyone.
This is a basic desktop computer desk which looks quite nice and is rather solid. However, there are few things designed in a wrong way. First, there is no help with wire organizing, no hole for the wires, no guide to slide the wires in. Second, the main PC block is placed on a panel underneath as shown in the picture. The problem is that the panel is too short and my case did not fit in well. The rear panel is too low and I could not fit it in with the power cord plugged. So, I had to drill a hole in the rear panel to fit the power cord. Third, they should have put the printer stand on the left side, not on the right side. Otherwise, it is quite uncomfortable to sit because the case underneath the desk does not allow to stretch the legs and the printer stand does not allow the monitor to be moved a bit to the left from the center. This is however probably true only for 20+ inch monitor, smaller monitor should be fine. Fourth, the keyboard support slides in and out smoothly but there is not enough room for the mouse, especially considering the emblem logo which should have been made flat at the very least. Also, the slider is too oily, got all the stuff touching it oily as well. Fifth, the printer stand is too small for a laser printer, even the smallest one with lying paper tray. Inkjet or standing paper tray printers are probably OK. Sixth, quality of the material is somewhat on a cheap side. I think for that kind of price, it could have been better. On the bright side, assembly was easy (about 3 hours but I was not in a hurry), the desk looks good, it is solid and does not shake, there is room for a power supply and router/modem. Packaging and delivery very fine as well. I think, you get what you pay for. It is not the cheapest item but it is not overpriced as well. All in all, I'm quite happy with it.
I LOVE my little desk. It is just the right size for my home office. The elevated stand for the printer is nice so now my printer does not take up space on my desk top. The CD rack is a nice addition. Overall made very well and went together easily and quickly.
Space ergonomic, one can store all the basic things in a very small area. The pull out keyboard shelf should be centered with the monitor but it's not... A little awkward at times. The coating finish is like a sticker material not wood finish but the desk is heavy and sturdy. Does the job and good for the money.
The instructions are terrible. Forget to mention certain stages. The keyboard is too small for the unit and thus causes it to fall out when pulled out. For the price I paid, this is junk. Look somewhere else or at something else. Buyer beware
The table was put together by my daughters. They were able to read the instructions and get it done. I love it. Its easy to clean and I have plenty of space and it fit just rite where I wanted it. I even was able to put my mega big printer on the printer holder...I have an HP estation and it perfect where it is.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its good quality...not actualy wood, but its easy care engineered wood
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? On point.
The shelf for the printer should be located on the other side of the desk. Where it is, interferes somewhat with the monitor placement which should be directly in front of the keyboard. As the desk is configured, the printer shelf sits behind the monitor. The shelf for the computer is also under the keyboard, which means knee room is compromised with the computer placed there. The height of the desk and keyboard shelf is perfect for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Nice compact computer desk, handy to have the shelf attached for the printer which also makes for a convenient place for storage of printer paper. Good instructions for assembly, well packaged for shipment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. solid
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The only complaint I have is that the instructions were not written as clearly as they could have been and the a few pictures were misleading. For example, I look at pictures a lot when building furniture. A couple of the picture didn't show a factory drilled hole, so I thought the wood support went a particular way. Three steps later I discovered I was wrong and the picture was misleading. If the picture showed the pre drilled hole I would have put it together correctly. This happened twice so I had to tear apart what I already built and almost had to start completely over. SO with this product look a few steps ahead to be safe.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy duty, good quality materials
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty much right on target
I never put anything together in my life, this desk was the first and i must say that the construction was very simple. took me about 3hrs to construct (mostly because i was reading and being extra careful during the setup)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fairly accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fairly sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
This was a present for my 10 year old daughter and I've no worries that it will withstand what she is going to put it through. The quality is fine, better than I expected actually for the price. The color matched up fine with what was advertised, and putting it together was no biggie. I was very satisfied with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. better than expected for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
This was very easy to assmeble, after it was together , i was very pleased in how strong it was!! Great purchase
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Made very strong
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The overall product is pretty good. The CD/DVD rack cannot hold DVD boxes, so if that is one of your main reasons to get this than I would look elsewhere. Also the two shelves get narrower in the back so that is a little inconvenient. However the rest of the product is exactly as stated.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color same as picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is of above average quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The cd DVD rack is not capable of fitting DVD size boxes.
Not a bad desk. A little flimsy and I needed wood glue to make it more secure. Also, the part that slides out for the keyboard was missing a part so I did not install it. But there is enough room on the desktop for a keyboard and mouse so it was not a big deal.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent
Inexpensive, easy to assemble, small computer desk. All in one compact area. Perfect for our small office area. I'm very happy with our purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match to the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description
The desk came in a flat and was very confusing to put together as there is no clear indication on the pieces up and down. I put the desk together and it was so wobbly it was unbelievable. Turns out some of the pieces were upside down. had to take it apart and reput it back together. The reason it was put together wrong was because it was also missing some screws and there are holes all over the thing. It looks nice put together but we left off the cd pieces because there were surprisingly no screw holes for that and I did not have a drill to put it together. And when we had to take it apart the wood started to crack. Looks nice put together but good luck with it and reading the instructions. I have put together a variety of other flat boxes and this was by far the most difficult.
This is a solidly built workstation that went together quickly. It has a great feature in that all computer elements, including the printer are in a very compact space. My only regret is that Overstock.com sent me the wrong color. I ordered one color and was sent another.