I had been looking for a pan to make my famous Phantom Lasagna for years. I make a recipe that makes 4 inch thick slices. This isn't possible in a regular pan. This was exactly what I needed. Great quality piece, not cheap junk. Comes with a nice lid for storage and a server for serving your favorite lasagna recipe to guests. After being disappointed by cheap cookware before, this was a pleasant surprise. Great pan, great price. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awesome
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As listed
This Lasagna pan is the deepest I have seen anywhere. a full 4 inches as the description states My husband has been wanting a deep one for years and years. He was thrilled to get it and so happy to use it. he got the desired effect of a tall lasagna. I cooked a pork roast in it the other night and it came out great as well. I used the rack that comes with it in the bottom. It also comes with a COVER. The cover is useless however as it only sits on it. It does not snap or lock onto it and it doesn't even sit well. I didn't buy it for the cover so that is ok with me. We are very happy with this pan.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its well made heavier than I thought it might be for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it was spot on 4 inches deep. I have never seen one so deep.
It's not heavy at all, but if you just need a pan to get by with, it's ok. Like the depth and the cover, which is NOT airtight. It just beats putting foil or plastic wrap. You will have to be careful handling it as I know it will scratch and ding easily.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Lived up to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not mid quality. Just at average. Flimsy.
High quality roasting pan but the handles lie absolutely flat against the sides of the pan, making it almost impossible to get a hold of with oven mitts. With a little patience, the handles can be sprung into a lifting position, but it's hard to be patient when retrieving a Hot pan from a Hot oven. Overall, the pan was a good purchase.
I love this pan. It holds a huge lasagna. That is the reason I bought it. Always had to much ingredients for my smaller 9x13 pan. This is great for the extra and then some. Cleans easy. Love the lid for taking to potlucks or just storing leftovers in the fridge. The serving spatula that comes with it is great. Would recommend to a friend definitely.