There are 2 sizes I ordered both. I should have ordered 2 of the same because they are not much different to look at unless they are next to each other. Wonderful, soft beautiful pillows.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect on the aqua
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wonderful Has a zippered closure
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Super chic pillows. Very soft too, we have them on our bed. Hold their shape well. Highly recommend,
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I bought 2 Iron Ore pillows and 2 Aqua pillows. While average quality, the pillows look cheaper than the price would suggest. The iron ore color is much classier than the aqua pillows which remind me of a 1980's prom dress repurposed into a pillow. They would be okay for a kid's room or guest room but appear too childlike for my adult living space. Actually, I'm using the gray pillows in my family room as it does provide a bit of sheen to my sofa. My dogs have claimed the aqua pillows in their dog beds! (I guess they like satin!). The colors of both appear exactly as they did on screen. I'd only recommend if you love satin -- and/or if you have fond memories of your 1980's bridesmaid dresses! While they don't exactly fit my needs, I'd image that a pre-teen would love them on her bed!