These rods work perfectly. I love them for their impressive strength and durability and appearance.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great color selection
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Professional Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate product description.
I was very happy with this purchase; they are heavy-duty with a quality finish. You can't find "cheap" drapery rings at a better price than these.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Very dark bronze; almost black.
- How is the quality of the product? The rings are more substansial than I'd expected.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
These are solid black, sturdy, and the clips are tight. They're very easy to clip onto any thickness of drapes. I was going to give them only 4 stars, but the problem I had isn't with the product itself, it's with how O describes them on their Web page: These rings are 2 inches round. The rings that came with the rod I bought them for also here on O turned out to be only 1 1/2 inches round. This detail is not included in either of the products' descriptions on O. and I ended up with not having enough of either size, so they're mixed as best as I could so the curtains don't look stupid. I'm hanging scarves (using the hold-back pieces that came with the rod), so hopefully it won't be noticeable. Other than that, these are a great value. It would be even nicer if O would include their size in their Web page!
This crystal swirl rod is extremely sturdy and stylish. It matches the chandeliar recently purchased also on Overstock and looks like a very expensive rod. It also came with 3 brackets and I am extremely pleased with the rings which I purchased to hang the draperies with. The rings glide smoothly over the rod and it could not be more beautiful! Another great purchase on Overstock!