The rack arrived promptly in 5 days.The item was a bit difficult to assemble as one of the legs was not properly molded.Also one item was broken but i stuck it with super glue and it looks good.You have to have good experience assembling furniture to understand how to get this item together.The rack is not too sturdy to put a heavy item on it.All in all its good for the price and looks impressive.
Not hard to put together. My son did it in 30 mins. Nice addition to my dining room. Used as microwave shelflving. Great! Be careful tough if you put glasses on it while using as a microwave cart. Open and closing microwave door causes glasses to move ( i broke one) Just a warning... awesome baker's rack.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Prettier than I thought online.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I pretty much wrote the review under the quality. I give it a good rating for the shipping, ease of assembly and overall durabilty of the product, but like I mentioned under quality had I paid a penny more for it, I would have sent it back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the stand matched the picture but the detailed center piece at the top was NOT detailed at all!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have an old farm house, so if you are going to put this product where there will be high traffice you will need to wrap the wine glass holders with florist tape to keep the noise to a minumum. Unless you have really SMALL wine glasses, which I do not you will not get two glasses per holder without fear that one will fall off or rigging something in front to insure it won't fall. The center piece decoration was a horrible spray paint job at best. The stand was easy to put together however, I've had to make so many improvements to it that had I paid more I would have rated it poor.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is pretty good except for the center piece on the top, it is not nearly as ornate as it would indicate.
It is a beautiful peice of furniture and is very well made. Assembly was manageable, but I was wishing for an assistant before I was finished. .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid well made components and assembled well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description of the product precise and thorough
I needed some additional storage for wine, glasses, and storage, this was the perfect piece for my small dining area. I bought some wicker baskets to fit along the bottom shelf to store papers etc... I but it together solo and had no problems with assembly!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate, wood shelf was a little lighter than I expected, but nice!
The wine rack looks awsome in my dining room just made the room lokk finished
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This item was well made an easy to assemble
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Was looking for a wine rake for a while. Bought one from**** but6 it was just a bakers rake ,no wine glasses and such. When I saw this on line I fell in love and it fited with my bakers rake just right. Everyone who sees it loves it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? JUST ABOUT RIGHT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY GOOD
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Just about right
This is the most beautiful piece of funiture in my house
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy, excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
I had no trouble putting this together all by my self. This piece was perfect for the area intended. I wanted a "Tuscan" look and I definitely needed the extra space for my wine glasses, having just downsized and moved into a smaller place with less cabinets. The only con I found is the first and last bottle slots are a little tight, due to the closeness of the scrolling from the leg. You have to slightly "juggle" the bottles in to get them in their slots.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good quality. I would have preferred it be a little more heavier/sturdier
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
i am very happy with the item i purchase it looks so rich as a side wall unit in my kitchen i have received a good review from my friends when they saw how the wine glasses and extra shelfs saved me space ,but functional marilyn k.xxxx sterling hgts,mi
I waited for this product for at least 10 days. I watched it arrive to my state (via UPS tracking system) and then saw it return to original destination. Don't know what happened, but was told they cannont ship new one; so I had to get the money back and reorder if I wanted which I chose not to do.
I was a little concerned about ordering this piece since some of the reviews said that the construction was poor and prevented people from putting it together, but it was the only one I could find that had what I wanted (glass and wine storage) and was large enough. While it isn't the highest quality construction, I had no trouble at all putting it together. The only point at which I thought that the predrilled holes weren't in the right places I realized that I had the pieces backwards (a sometimes easy mistake to make). The rack arrived quickly (within a few days) from the time I ordered it and it looks nice all put together. The board for the shelf is pretty thick and heavy- no problem holding my oversized microwave. Although I think this piece is somewhat overpriced (by $50-75) because as I said, the construction isn't really stellar, it was still worth buying.
I love this bakers rack! I could not imagine my life without it! It is so useful and versatile that we use it for cup storage, large cookware storage, a bread and chip shelf, and the top glass shelf is so perfect to show off my collectables!!!!! The glass for the shelves is very thick and strong so I don't worry about them breaking (even during a move) and the shelf that is used the most is made of wood so I could not ask for any better furniture for my kitchen!!!!
The packing was inadequate for protecting the item, but it was still difficult to break through. The craftsmanship/welding was poor. I had to chip away a blob of weld to insert one of the legs into the upper part of the shelf and could not fully insert one of the leg screws in the other side of the unit. On the upper shelf, one of the predrilled holes was four inches from the spot it needed to be; therefore, we will not be able to put much weight on that shelf. The worst part is that one leg is 3/4" shorter than the other legs! We are still deciding whether or not to disassemble and send back or rig it so it is functional. The piece looks nice and who knows what we will get if we return it for another, not to mention the time it will take to disassemble, return, and then reassemble.