I bought this ceiling lamp and I was disappointed how hard was to clean the glass inside and out, but then I placed them in the dishwasher and they came out so great! Everyone that comes to my house loves it!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. even better
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the wires are a bit too long
It's too bad that the wires cannot be shortened to cater to different ceiling heights. Also the orbs are not easy to be installed and the finger prints really show up!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Comparable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
First, once the installation is complete it looks terrific. Here's the breakdown... The wires that hang are exactly as shown in the picture, slightly twisty. I read in the FAQs that the wires come to you straight. Not the case, but not a problem they look fine once hanging. The globes have tiny bubbles but I did not pay a premium price so not complaining just noting the flaw. Definitely will need to clean the globes in a dishwasher, they come pretty filthy. But once cleaned they look fantastic. Installing the globes was more of a pain than I anticipated. So much so that I ended up only inserting two of the three prongs needed for securing each globe in place. Installation Tip, install the globes with latex gloves will leave no fingerprints :) I would rate the installation a 4 out of 10 and this comes from a seasoned light hanging guy. Beyond all that... The fixture looks absolutely TERRIFIC!!! Very happy with the purchase and great price to.