For this price we expected some flimsy, plastic looking finish. I was amazed of the quality feel to the product. Its design is as beautiful as the pictures. Functions great and makes great coffee. It has one design flaw on the carafe, as it holds water on the top edge when you wash it, but we feel all the pro's make this flaw disappear. Very recommendable.
This is a nice looking product; however, if you like to make a stronger latte -- a triple shot -- DON'T buy this product, as you won't be happy with it. It only comes with a single or double shot option. And it is VERY slow for the coffee dripping, no matter how you put the coffee in or tap it down. For the price I paid -- $*** at the time -- it wasn't worth it. I wish I would have just stayed with another simple Mr. Coffee-type espresso maker, as my last one lasted years and made superb lattes. Oh well, (expensive) lesson learned! At least it looks nice in my newly remodeled kitchen! Ha ha!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Okay.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine.
Built very slick, however I don't like how the coffee pot catches water when it is upside-down for drying. The rim has a lip that doesn't allow the water to drain 100 percent. This is annoying since there's always some water still in the pot, even after it is in the dishwasher and heat dried.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid appliance
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate