Overall the product is fine. It is made of more plastic then I expected, but it is easy to use. However, it not made in the USA as the website Overstock.com said, so don't buy if trying to support US made products.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is fine, but has a lot more plastic parts than I expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? No, because you said it was made in the USA and it wasn't.
I love this espresso maker! I wanted a machine that just made great espresso. I didn't want it to grind and premeasure my beans or all the other useless functions I've seen on other machines. I'm a purist in some ways. I love the beautiful sleek retro simplicity of it's design and the frother works great! I give this machine 5 stars! I've been using it for the past 3 years and wanted to get one for a friend as a gift. Couldn't find it in Canada so got it here. Thanks for stocking this wonderful product.
Higher end espresso makers shut off at a shot or at a double shot. Other than that this machine has made us wonderful lattes espressos and cappuccino. It is very inexpensive with a pump that produces 15 lb per sq inch. My wife and I are delighted. You do have to decide when enough espresso has come out. That is both the good news and the bad news
I bought this after doing my homework...so I thought. The main problem with this unit is the temperature of the water going into the grounds cup. I tried it many times and the temp never got above 190 degrees. You need STEAM going into the grounds cup...220 to 240 degrees.
I worked for one of those big chain coffee bars, and I loved it! However, paying *** for a cafe latte everyday is frivolous...especially when you discover that you're paying for 14 ounces of steamed milk and only 2 ounces of espresso. That's right, you're paying for milk! Seriously, make your own lattes and mochas at home. You'll save so much money and you can make your drinks as strong as you like. This espresso maker is great. It takes up very little counter space, it's easy to use, easy to keep clean, and the price is unbeatable. My only criticism is that the steam wand is too close to the machine. Sometimes I'm too lazy to use the milk frothing pitcher so I use my coffee mug for steaming milk. If the coffee mug doesn't have a significantly wider mouth than the base, the mug doesn't rest on the countertop. Otherwise, this is a great machine.
I love my DeLonghi Bar32 Retro 15-bar Pump-driven Espresso/Cappuccino Maker. It was exactly what I ordered and with the return of my other espresso machine, which I was only able to return because I got the two year warranty, and the credits from my club O membership. This machine only cost me $$$ !!!!! O.co Rox!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Works well: easy to get up and running, delivers hot espresso with crema without using frother. Frother works, doesn't clog.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? lacked detail
This expresso / cappuccio maker is easy to use, clean AND it was a great deal! My husband and I have been saving so much money making our own drinks at home instead of going out for coffee.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The same