Beautiful chairs, exactly what we were looking for. The seats are big enough to comfortably seat a larger man. Even my decorator was impressed with these chairs. They are a little tricky to put together so that they don't wobble. The key is to attach all the legs loosely, then sit on the chair to make sure all the legs touch the floor, and then tighten them up. The legs are not different lengths as I have seen written in other reviews.
The chairs make the dining room look how we wanted - they were a good purchase for us.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The picture showed a red hue, but they are definitely brown. We wanted brown. The seat height is a bit taller than expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The chairs look more expensive than than the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I received the chairs very promptly and had difficulty with some of the front legs seeming to be shorter once placed in the chair. After a little tweaking and a couple new legs sent from Customer Service, I am very satisfied with my chairs. If you have trouble with one of the front legs being "off", loosen the bolts and pull the leg down while you tighten them back up. The chairs look beautiful with my 2 fabric-covered captain's chairs that I already have. I am very satisfied with my service and my chairs. I may need to order a couple more! Thank you, Overstock.com.
Just received these chairs, they are better than I imagined. The color of the wood matches my current table and chairs. I am using them as end chairs to complete a 6 seated table. The 1st chair went together very fast, the 2nd chair was a little more difficult. The predrilled holes were not lining up as well. But with a little elbow grease, they came together and are very sturdy.
this product was described as leather... it is not. before i ordered this, i didn't know what "bicast" leather was... now i do. it is the mcdonald's-ization of leather. remember vinyl seats in cars in the 70's? yeah, that's what it's like. you know uncle rico from napolean dynamite?... this is something he would own. this chair has more to do with naugahyde than with leather. it is probably about 10% leather, and that 10% is ground up, extracted of its nutrients by ADM, and sprayed onto its fabric backing with some kind of toxic glue. i have purchased 2 other leather furniture products from overstock and this is nothing like those. i love that chair and loveseat. they would hold up to, well, another flood. these fake chairs are going back though... and i'm going to invest in a pair of cows.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same as picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap, not worth the money
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate except for the materials description.