Pay attention to the measurements of the actual pendant. It was larger than I thought which was better for me actually since my ceilings are vaulted. It also looks like rhinestones from the picture but they are BEADS that look like clear marbles not crystals. The beads look like a marble necklaces. That would be my only complaint. The beads look pretty but they are not crystals. It's a good mixture of rustic and contemporary. I also needed more length on the rods to hang it lower, so just take careful measurements to make sure it works in your space. Very easy assembly and shipped fast.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as it appears
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Oh how I LOVE this light! It is bigger than you think (as most everyone said!), but PERFECT for my table/dining room size & vaulted ceiling! I wanted something "crystal" and girlie in my dining room, but wanted something to go with my rustic/transitional style! This is it!! Great mix of all of the above (and more!)--Glamor, masculine, rustic, even a little sexy! Did I say I LOVE IT!! ;) Pretty easy to install with 2 people. Glass beads were SUPER easy and took less that 15 min to put them all on. I would suggest (if you can reach the light easily) to hang the beads AFTER hanging the light...but either way. I'm in love!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was right on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is nice. One of the tiny ball joints cracked on the pole & broke during installation. We were able to use one from another section of the pole-I contacted the company right away and they are sending me a replacement!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was very accurate! The "crystals" are really glass beads but gleam just a s bright as crystals!
The light looks a little more rustic in the picture than in person. The "crystals" are plastic fyi. But with that being said it is still different and an interesting piece. You cant really tell the crystals are plastic unless you touch them. Its a pretty cool light if you don't want a traditional chandelier. Overstock was awesome with regards to their policy to fix the damaged issue...they really know how to help and fix that kind of problem.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the first light that came was damaged where the post wasnt threaded to the light fixture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This light is over my dining room table. Since it does not hang on a chain, it was a chore to put up. The fixture has several foot long rods that screw together. It is very stiff and cumbersome trying to attach it to the electrical wires in the ceiling. The crystals cause a glare if you have too bright of light bulbs. I suggest a dimmer with this light. I have also bought the 3 light copper crystal chandelier for my entry. You can see both of these lights as soon as you enter my home. They look very well together. Be advised that the crystals do not hang even at the bottom of the fixture. You notice a portion of the last crystal hanging below the bottom rim. All in all it is a great light fixture, especially for the money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
I purchased three of these pendants for my gourmet kitchen. Everyone that has seen them say they truly illuminate the room and give the kitchen a million dollar look. The crystals are beautiful and the bronze is very rich. Overall, this is a strong, sturdy pendant light that will beautify your kitchen.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was just like the actual product, no surprises at all.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The pendant light looks very sturdy, rich, and high in quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was right on the mark.
I really love it and would recommend it, but I'm missing two strands of beads which is slightly annoying, but not a big deal, assuming that they'll send them to me. It's a really cool fixture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? what they don't mention is that the wire for the "crystals", which are beads not crystals, is gold. The blew it on that, but from a distance you really can't tell. What they didn't make the wire black or silver is beyond me.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I absolutely love it, but the beads cheapen it. It should have been crystals.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 90%
Received pendant light timely and undamaged. Added glass beads to fixture without any problem and was able to easily 'tweak' the strands so they aligned and fell evenly. The fixture is elegant with a rustic touch and is being used in a family room, kitchen dining area providing lovely and sufficient light without being too bright. Overall, we are very pleased with the light and recommend it. The only reason for not providing an overall 'Excellent' rating is there was a challenge installing the light fixture into the electrical box...which we were able to resolve.
I ordered this light for a cottage I am building. It is going over the dining room table. I really love the style of it and the quality of the frame is very good. They could do a bit better job on the baubles but they are fine. I like that it is a blend of rust and crystal, Chic and different all at a good price point. It came well packed and in a timely manner, I will send a photo down the road when it is actually hanging in the space which right now is still a concrete slab!
The only complaint is the beads are uneven at the bottom when you hang them, but it's not noticeable after you stop focusing on it. Looks just like the picture. The color is just like the picture. Hung quick, easy and nicely. Love it and it has a touch of prettiness. The beads are plastic, but you can't tell when you're not focused on them and touching them, so it's not a big deal.
This light looks great and makes a statement. One of the few lights that can be rustic, but still beautiful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Sparkles beautifully in the bathroom. It makes the room more magical. Great with energy saving light bulbs
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
It's always feel a little nervous buying something online because I love touching what I buy before I buy it...it's the best way for me to get a sense of the quality. It was the same in this case, but I am soooooo very pleased with this purchase! Even my grumbly-bear husband was raving about the quality of the fixture after he installed it! The color is perfectly old brown and the beads are heavy and add a nice, subtle sparkle to the room. I have already received many compliments on this fixture and it's only been installed for two weeks! Love love love!!
While the interior is slightly crooked, you can't tell because all of the hanging beads cover it. It is a real statement piece in my son's bedroom and coordinated well with his cherry wood furniture. The beads are not femininely crystals, they are round and add lots of interest to the piece. We love it and especially the price.
I ordered 2 of these lights for my kitchen. The beads are glass NOT plastic as stated in other reviews. The copper coloring is beautiful. My only complaint would be that the beads on one light hung perfectly even with the frame of the light while the second one has the beads hanging lower than the frame. I will attempt to raise the beads or remove the last bead on each row to make them even. Overall I am thrilled with these lights. Just what I needed at a terrific price!
Light hung lopsided due to joints in between each arm of the pendant. "Crystals" looked like small cheap plastic marbles, not as described with poor light refraction, not like the picture. Ceiling mount looked cheap and was unsurprisingly not in the item picture. Going back to overstock...