The orchids were wonderfully detailed - looked real; however, any "realness" was destroyed by the incredibly poor quality of the stems and peat moss. I don't know if the discrepancy was magnified by the difference in quality and workmanship, but the cheapness of the base and stems tarnished the overall affect and appeal. Disappointing, given the price.
Was a little hesitant about this after reading other reviews, but ordered anyway. Even though I inadvertently ordered orange when I meant to order yellow, I'm VERY pleased with product, and actually think the orange looks more natural than the yellow might have. Stems and leaves can be manipulated into natural-looking growth habit. Recommended,
It looks real in an entry niche sitting on the floor but anywhere else where the light is bright or raised up on a table it looked fake to me. However, I gave it 4 stars overall since the sale price was a good value & it looks great in the place it was intended.
I thought that they looked cheesy, did not place into living room as I intended, they are on the sun porch. Would not purchase these again, perhaps a different color is better...I ordered the orange which is more yellow than orange. They just did not work for me.
This flower pot was a present for my daughter. It added a spot of bright color and could be used in just about any room. It's height and color (yellow) makes it a stand out. My only complaint is that the shipping box wasn't quite long enough for the height and so the top was bent over. I might order another in a different color. I would like it even more if it was in a better/bigger pot/container.
I have bought several silk orchids on overstock, and they were all fine for the money -- but this was has the fakest flowers I have ever seen. they don't look a bit like flowers, but just circles of color glued on plastic stems. they could have at least tried to make the flowers instead of round colors -- and there is no way to move them or shape them -- they are jusr flat as they are glued. I have to put them way in the back so they are not really seen, but just color
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the pot was ok, the bottom growth was fine, but the flowers at the top were incredibly fake, not at all like flowers
This orchid looks real enough to fool most people. It is very vibrant and beautiful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lovely quality looks real.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Wish everyrthing was well described like this. The plant is graceful and adds a nice touch.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is very life like and looks real. I've had many people who thought it was.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
I purchased this orchid to place next to my wall water fountain and to hide the unsightly cord. This orchid not only did that at 37" tall from the tallest frond to the base of the pot, but is also much more picturesque than the photo shows online. Quite a find and highly recommended.