what type of bracket is used to mount it for an outside mount? Do the brackets mount at the end of the shade or behind it?
Dali Native Bamboo Roman Shade (64 in. x 74 in.)
Warm your home decor with a Dali Native bamboo roman shade. Roman shades filter light in a way that is supplicating. Easily cleaned and made from real bamboo, these shades are 64 inches wide and 70 inches long. The bamboo valance is known as woven wood.
ITEM#: 11397086Perfect for your living room, bedroom, or office, this attractive window shade features a high-class appearance that will look great within any decor. This shade's intricately woven construction will filter the natural sunlight into a soft and calming glow.
- This Dali Native shade will lend a warm and appealing touch to your home decor
- Bamboo is also known as woven wood
- This shade is easy to clean with a feather duster or damp cloth
- The hardware may add to this shade's width slightly
- For an inside mount, we recommend ordering a shade that is at least 0.25 inches smaller than the inside width of your window frame
- This is not a privacy shade, as it will allow light to filter through
- This shade is not for outdoor use
- Model: 04TBC6474
- Set includes: 1 shade
- Pattern: Woven
- Color options: Natural (brown)
- Curtain style: Window panel
- Construction: Roman style
- Dimensions: 64 inches wide (± 1/8 inch) x 74 inches high
- Energy saving: No
- Tiebacks included: No
- Materials: Bamboo
- Care instructions: Clean with damp cloth
|Type||Bamboo Shades Roman Shades|
|Blind Width||60 - 69"|
|Product Features||Includes Hardware|
|Dimensions||64 in. W x 74 in. H|
Questions & Answers
You can use the same bracket for the inside or outside mount. The brackets mount behind the shade.
What is the minimum inside depth of the window to mount this blind with an inside mount style? Can the blind be shortened and still look "finished"? Can the mount be done at the top of the window frame?
There is no minimum inside depth of the window listed, the blinds can be mounted inside or outside and a link to shortening this type blind is http://www.ehow.com/how_4432133_shorten-bamboo-blinds.html
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details