Dali Native Bamboo Roman Shade (40 in. x 54 in.)
Suitable for indoor use only, this attractive Roman bamboo shade filters out light and adds natural appeal to any room. The roll-up blind, which is easy to maintain, comes with a matching valance and all of the hardware necessary for installation.
- Enhance your home decor with a stunning bamboo Roman shade
- Window treatment is carefully woven to filter the light in a way that is warm and appealing
- Shade is made with real bamboo and other environmentally friendly materials
- Also known as woven wood and matchstick shades, each shade has a Roman-style roll
- Each comes standard with a matching 7-inch valance
- Easy to clean with a feather duster or a vacuum attachment for deeper cleaning
- Each window treatment comes with easy-to-follow mounting instructions and all required hardware
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines
- Measures 40 inches wide x 54 inches high
- Bamboo shade is 40 inches wide (+/- 1/8 inch), and the hardware may add to the width slightly
- For an inside mount, ordering a shade that is at least 1/4 inch smaller in width than the width inside your window frame is recommend
- Not a privacy shade, light will filter through the shade
- Not for outdoor use, it will gather mold in a high-humidity environment
|Type||Bamboo Shades Roman Shades|
|Blind Width||40 - 49"|
|Product Features||Includes Hardware|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.