This lamp is just what I was looking for. It's a good size, is nicely made, and doesn't look cheap. The glass pieces are of good quality. I was worried that the red glass would look orange when lit but, they stay true red. The base is metal so it's nice and sturdy. I've gotten many compliments on this lamp. Great lamp, good value.
I'm very happy with this lamp - the colors are really beautiful and it seems to be well-made. I have one small issue, the lamp shade doesn't fit snugly on the spindle, I think it just needs an extra washer to make it secure. But that's not important, overall it's a stunning piece and I'm very pleased with it.
Just received this lamp. I have purchased quite a few tiffany style lamps over the years, this is the poorest quality and cheapest looking lamp to date. The base is light weight, one light bulb is lower than the bottom of the shade, the "lead" (or whatever it is) is peeling and flaking off, the glass has very little character. it looks much better in the photograph than in real life. I would never purchase it again nor recommend it.
I purchased this lamp for a couple of reasons. I love the colors red, yellow & green in stained glass and also, the daffodil flowers. Though there is no yellow in the lamp, I am very pleased with it. Thanks for your great quality and remarkable prices, Overstock!
I am so glad I bought this beautiful Daffodil Tiffany style table lamp. It is joy to watch the lamp when it is lit up- the colors are awesome . I have it sitting in my family room on the table dividing the breakfast area and the family room - it is just perfect for that spot and I am happy with my purchase.
This lamp is absolutely amazing, especially for the price. It comes as close to reproductions of actual Tiffany lamps costing almost $XXXX. as you can possibly come. We have a number of Tiffany style lamps and like this one the best by far. We placed it on the side front in our dining room where we will see it often. Everyone else who has seen the lamp loves it, even the men, and want to know where we got it. If you are even considering buying a Tiffany style table lamp I would definitely recommend making this one your next purchase. You won't be disappointed.
This lamp is quite true to form when comparing to the picture so I was pleased about that and it is eye-catching. I also liked the look of the base which is a little different from the usual ones supplied with tiffany-style lamps although it is a little 'tinny' but as long as you just look and don't touch, then it is fine. I would have much preferred the 'daffodils' to be a true-life color than red, what the ?? Best to run with the idea that it is not daffodils therefore. Overall however, a very nice lamp.
... but that doesn't matter. I purchased this lamp because of the overall impression, not the literal depiction of the flower. The greens and golds coupled with the red of the flowers is beautiful. The lamp base is substantial. I am extremely pleased with this purchase.
I love this shade. It is beautiful and looks good daytime or nighttime. If you like bold colors of red, green and white, you will love the colors in this shade.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect.
The lamp looks just like the picture. It is beautiful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
When thay said RED they really meant it. Most stained glass is a more mutted red, but these floweres really pop. If you like bold colors this is the lamp for you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The red flowers are VERY bold. It's a large and pretty lamp, but I still have not found the perfect location for it in my home
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate.
I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this lamp. It is gorgeous...!!!! I have it setting on my closed treadle sewing machine.. Just perfect!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Even more bright and beautiful than pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is much larger than I thought.. And was pleased that it was... Remember it is not leaded,,, but looks like it.. I love it...
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good description.
This is a lovely lamp for the price. I am very pleased with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? This is a beautiful lamp. Good size, color, and quality.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent. Very pleased.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on.
I normally don't write reviews for prodicts I buy, but I make the exception with this lamp. It's VERY nice, especially for the price. I make stained glass as a hobby, so I know what good quality is. The lamp I got in the mail from Overstock.com is very similar to the one pictured, though the glass is a little less irridecent than the one in the photo. The shade is large and the pieces are made of glass (NOT plastic). The glass seemed to be of standard/normal thickness and each piece has swirls and color variations. The lead lines are nicely done. The base is of hollow, made of a bronze-colored metal, and seems sturdy. The base is not a solid bronze work of art or anything, but it's attractive and is well-matched to the shade. The lamp seems stable and not inclined to tip over. It has two lightbulbs. Each lightbulb has a chain that independently can switch it on or off. My lamp looks great in my living room. If you want an authentic Tiffany reproduction with ALL the fancy trappings, this isn't quite it...but then again, you're not paying thousands of dollars for it are you? It's a very lovely lamp, of better quality than I expected, and I'll definitely consider buying another similar one in the future. Hope this helps anyone out there who's "on the fence" about getting one of these. If you like the photo, you'll probably be very happy with the lamp.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, especially for the price. Heavy glass (NOT plastic) shade with nicely done lead lines.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
Love this lamp. Its elegant and looks vintage. The shade design is very detailed and well done.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? seemed accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY GOOD
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? dont remember