This mattress is the perfect size, firmness, weight and feel. I've been reading for months about baby mattresses and Consumer Reports, along with many other sources, say that Foam mattresses are better for several different reasons. We have a Graco Lauren crib. This mattress fits snugly in the crib, leaving virtually no space between railings and mattress. The mattress is light enough to still change the sheets with ease. Best price on the whole web was here at Overstock.
Good quality mattress. It has a plastic cover, I didn't catch that when reading the description. You probaby wouldn't have to get mattress protectors with this one. Very lightweight-makes it easy to change sheets. The only disadvantage is the plastic cover makes a noise when you put you child to bed-sometimes wakes up my little one.
Love the mattress. It's water (pee) proof unlike many other baby mattresses
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality. We bought one for my oldest and now bought another for our new addition.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Nice firm mattress, fit the crib perfectly. Great product & quality for the price
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Bought this product two years ago when my daughter was born and then again for my son. The mattress is nice and thick and is made of waterproof material. It is extremely firm at first, but my daughter's has softened up nicely from her regularly bouncing around on it. My 3 month-old son sleeps through the night on his new one. I do recommend using a quilted, soft waterproof liner underneath the sheet to give it some extra softness as you can feel the hard smooth material that it is made of through a normal sheet.
After spending much time online and in stores, I finally found the perfect mattress for the right price! It's firm, yet comfy, and fits any regular sized crib perfectly! The price was very appealing, and although I was a little bit skeptical when purchasing, when it arrived, I knew it was perfect! :) It also arrived a whole 5 days before it would! :)
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Perfect
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Bought this as a replacement mattress for our crib. My only complaint is that the covering on the mattress is all one piece, not tacked in a few places. I thought it would make it noisy when we put the baby in, but once you have a crib sheet on it, it is fine. The baby slept well, so that is an endorsement!
I was a little concerned when I saw the mattress but when we got crib up and put in the mattress it fit beautifully. It is deeper than most so the standard crib sheets do not fit on it well. We put a soft fleece blanket over the sheet so it was not a problem. Our 8 month old loved the comfort of the mattress and slept well. It is nice to have a snug fit with the crib.