Putting it together was the easiest I've ever done. This was a game changer for putting the baby back to sleep after late night feedings. Very comfortable. We love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excelent
I was very disappointed in this glider and ottoman set. We purchased this item for our 2 1/2 year old's room since we still read with him and rock before bed, but his new baby sister is using his old gilder/ottoman. We were hoping for something to last at least a year or so with nightly use. We received the item quickly on a Tuesday night, and put it together immediately. The first thing I noticed is that the glider rocked from side to side when you first sit down and get adjusted. We typically read/rock with our son for about 15-20 minutes a night, so the chair didn't get much use, but by Friday it started to crack and pop when we would rock with him. The side to side movement also increased. By Saturday night the back of the chair started to "recline" when you were leaning on it, which is not supposed to happen. We tried using it throughout the following week, but last night, only 11 days after receiving and putting together the glider, the whole back broke off. Needless to say we are very disappointed and on the lookout for a new glider/ottoman. Do not buy this item.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality, broke in less than a week
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Chair is very comfortable, easy to put together, color was perfect for our nursery and matched well
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality of product is good, chair is comfy, assembled easily
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? extremely accurate
We purchased this Da Vinci brand glider a few months back. We assembled it for our nursery and awaited our new baby's arrival. The baby was born and within 4 uses of the glider, it completely collapsed into a heap as if it was made of popsicle sticks. I have never seen a piece of furniture literally break into pieces beneath me (and I weigh 140 pounds). My infant daughter and I could have been seriously injured as it has sharp nails and splinters of wood sticking out in every angle. I have taken photos to document this unacceptable piece of furniture; in the meantime, I am contacting Overstock to learn how to return the incredibly defective product. I read virtually every review of every glider before I purchased this and I thought my biggest problem with this glider would be that the cushion would wear thin early, as I had read from others reviews. I didn't expect this product to be dangerous…I suppose you do get what you pay for. DO NOT buy this product.
The gliders look very nice, and the ottoman was completely put together, which was a plus. The glider was not difficult to assemble, once you get the hang of it. As noted by other reviewers, the seat pad seems to be thin, but I am using this for an occasional visit from my daughter and baby. I'm sure it will be fine for that. This is an inexpensive glider and I feel it is well worth the money.
We were really excited to put this glider together. It was not difficult to assemble. We had put a screw in the wrong hole which took the process longer. It was really difficult to take the screw out but we were able to. We are very pleased with this product and would recommend it. My girlfriend already likes sitting and reading on it. It is very relaxing.
Package arrived fast! Product was in one piece.(Always a plus!). Assembly took me thirty minutes if that. I'm 71/2 months into my pregnancy and was able to do it all by myself. The product it self its great buy for the price you pay. Looked at similar quality gliders in the the store and the price was at least double. Over all super thrilled with the product. Yes I agree with previous comments , cushions are a bit thin, but this is not a deal breaker for me and accent pillow will fix that problem.
This is a nice chair. Nothing extra special. Its comfortable enough for what I use it for. Nursing my baby. It will last a few years which is all I need it for. Cheaper than more expensive brands with similar construction and design. Cushion is somewhat thin but overall a good buy.
We bought this and had it shipped to CA !. My son in law is husky and he said he fits into it perfectly! I made matching nursery pillows so that my petite daughter wouldn't get lost in it! It is a perfect item for these young parents...and of course my grandson! My daughter put it together in about 30 minutes,she said that it would have taken less had she put the seat cushion in right the first time! They are happy and it matches all of the their DaVinci espresso nursery furniture.
This chair is perfect! It came super fast and only took my husband about 30 mins to assemble. It looks exactly like the photo. Anyone who comes into the baby's room immediately sits in the chair and loves it - so comfortable. I can't wait to sit in it with my son!
I would make this purchase again and recommend this to a friend. Great quality and easy to assemble
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I didn't want to spend $400 on a recliner... This was perfect for the price and I'm glad I got it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good deal
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
The chair was to large for my mom. She is about 5'3'' and her feet didn't even touch the floor once she got into the chair.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is not what I expected, I believe it would have broken easily.