I was initially concered about the size of the mattress, and worried that it wouldn't fit snuggly in the Emily Crib my husband and I purchased. After receiving the product though, I was pleasantly suprised. The fit is perfect for our crib, the firmness is exactly what we were looking for (research told us to go with a firm mattress for our new born), and you can't beat Overstock's low price on any other website (believe me, we did our research). I would recommend this mattress (and crib for that matter) hands down. A perfect crib/mattress combo and the great price just adds a cherry to the top of our purchases. FYI: the mattress does need ample time to off-gas (for those parents concerned with that)...I would suggest giving it at least 6 weeks to off-gas because the smell was strong for our little nursery. After 4 weeks the smell had gone away for the most part, and we used an organic mattress cover as a layer between the sheet and mattress
my grandson as an infant had trouble staying asleep at night, He seemed to be uncomfortable in his crib. So, I bought him this mattress cuz it has two sides, one for infant so a little firmer and the other for slightly older. He must have liked it because he sleeps soundly now
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? white as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I researched and researched crib mattresses. This seemed to have every feature we wanted. I am pleased with this purchase. The bed is firm without being too firm and you are able to wipe it off if your little one has night time accidents!
Love the fact that it has both ans infant and toddler side. This pad is thicker so make sure your crib sheets can accomodate.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I purchased two mattresses for my twin grandsons. It has provided a good night sleep for them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was white.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am satisfied.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Was everything I researched. I read all the reviews and was pleased when it arrived. Fits my crib perfectly I have a Bonita by Sheffield. Although my baby still has 8 more weeks to arrive I'm sure she'll appreciate it. I love the two sided part. Always pleased with whatever I order from O.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate description
Still awaiting the birth of the little person who will actually use the mattress but it fits snugly into the crib and also has an infant and newborn side....we are using it in conjunction with the DaVinci Emily crib so it matches perfectly. So far very excited about the purchase and would buy or recommend it again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very satisfied so far....
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Having my first baby and do not have experience purchasing such items. Product description was wonderful as it identified quality and dimensions for purchase. Love the site and the product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color looks more white on site than reality given that has more of a plastic/water proof lining.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the price!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was very accurate.
My son sleeps through the night on this mattress, so I am guessing it is not uncomfortable. Great price, fits the crib perfectly with no spaces for his to get stuck in.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
I bought this mattress for my 3 year old daughter. She likes her dad and I to lay with her once in a while and her old mattress was really uncomfortable. After buying this mattress, lying down watching a movie with her is not so bad anymore!! I will buy another for my 8 month old when she moves into her toddler bed.
is a good fit for the emily baby crib i also bought on overstock. since our baby isn't due until late may i haven't got a chance to put it to the real test. 242 coils make this mattress a very firm one. after reading a previous comments about the new smell we just let it sit in the garage for two weeks. when we moved it inside the house we don't notice any smells.
I bought this mattress for my 3-yr old grandson who wanted to get out of his toddler bed and get into bed with Mommy. It turns out that his old mattress was really uncomfortable. Now he sleeps restfully and is asleep almost before his head hits the pillow. I bought it with a good quality mattress pad, too. I will buy another one when the next grandchild graduates from the crib. As always, Overstock.com delivered ahead of schedule and in perfect shape. Thanks.
i FINALLY changed out the "newborn", or starter mattress in my daughter's crib ( the free one that comes with the crib). She is two, and her crib is now converted to a toddler bed. The quality on this mattress, is outstanding. I mean really really superior. IT's extra firm,and is what most doctors recommend for children ( and adults). It looks and feels like my 3500 dollar simmons mattress. If you want to buy ONE mattress, until your baby grows to an adult bed. THIS IS THE ONE. Slip on a crib-size, mattress pad, and this should last for 4 or 5 years.
This mattress hasn't been put to the test because our baby hasn't been born yet, but I can say that it's a perfect fit for the DaVinci Piedmont 4-in-1 comvertible crib, which was a major concern that I had. I'd read someplace that this particular crib requires a 6" mattress, so I did my research and decided on this one because it's the best quality 6" mattress I could find at a reasonable price, and it's especially designed to go with the DaVinci cribs. Because our model isn't the Emily crib, I was hopeful that this mattress would be a good fit, and it is. We like that it has 2 sides for the 2 stages of newborn and toddler. Hopefully our little one will be happy and safe upon it for many months to come.
I still Can't believe I've got this awesome waterproof Infant/toddler mattress for only ** with $1 shipping. I bought it last year for my daughter, and now we are expecting another baby on the way, will be using the same crib, and obviously the same mattress . I always like to protect our mattresses, was thinking to buy crib mattress protector/cover, not with this one, it's waterproof, that means there's no need to buy a mattress protector/cover, mattress is thick enough yet light in weight, firm on one side and soft enough for toddler on the other side.it fits perfectly in my DaVinci Emily 4-in-1 Convertible Crib. I give this seller 5 stars also, for the fast shipping . Love my overstock.com