Our baby won't be here for 3 more months but we have this mini crib set up in our room and I am very pleased. It seems sturdy and the weight max was higher than other portable cribs. The mattress pad is thin but I was expecting far worse based on the other reviews. We will probably start out using the supplied mattress and upgrade when our baby grows too heavy for it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, seems very strong.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
everything about the crib seems pk for now baby is not here yet the shipping came fast the only thing was the mattress pad comes with it seem to thin been having a hard time trying to find a mattress that fits the size but besides that it is a great crib fits in baby room looks verry nice dose not take up a lot of space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? i liked it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the overall quliaty was good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? verry accurate
This is a great crib - we bought the espresso color and it's a nice rich brown. It's easy to put together and the frame is quite sturdy - it doesn't move if you try to shake it. However, the bottom panel on which the mattress lays seems fairly flimsy - just a thin piece of cardboard. Another caveat is that our baby is still not born, so we haven't actually used it. Still, we've gotten a lot of compliments and I think it will suite our needs just fine. We have a very small condo, so a huge regular-size crib just wasn't going to work. This fits the room perfectly!